*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203788-The-Burgeoning-Book/cid/2773262-Lilys-Long-Luscious-Legs
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2203788
Nondescript high school girls growing larger and more beautiful than those who taunt them
This choice: Lily's Long, Luscious Legs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Lily's Long, Luscious Legs

    by: HikerAngel
Lily's Long, Luscious Legs

Luckless Lily landed like a lump on the level landing. Her little, lethargic, languishing legs labored to lift the lithe lass under the leering, lamp-lit looks of the lord of the land. Lily’s lips lolled as she listened to the lovely largo lilt of the lyrical lady. At long last, Lily lifted a leg and launched a lovely leap...


Kat licked her lips as she lingered on the story’s final words, looking forward to the effect she knew it would have on her legs. If her slender legs could put on some shapely, toned, muscle, maybe they would actually begin to resemble those of an actual ballerina. She wouldn’t have to worry about falling out her leaps during ballet class then!

She heard a knock at her door, followed by her mother’s voice.

“Kat! Wake up! You need to get ready for school!”

She opened the door, and watched her mother’s eyes widen in surprise as the older woman took in her appearance.

“Well, I’m glad you’re already up and dressed! My goodness, I forgot just how wonderful your hair is looking these days, Kitty Kat. That dress really brings out the… fullness of your figure as well. Just remember not to eat all those carbs they have in the school lunches, dear. You don’t want to add any pounds to that slender profile of yours.” Her mother’s eyes narrowed slightly at the word “fullness,” but the look quickly faded as she continued.

Kat grinned. Her mother had given her usual chiding remarks on her figure, but clearly, she was noticing Kat’s developing beauty. She couldn’t suppress a giggle as she thought of what her mom’s reaction might be a week from now..

Her mom shot a curious glance to her daughter as the melodic laugh escaped the girl’s slightly fuller lips, then shook her head. Teenagers--you could never understand what they are thinking!

Kat shoveled some breakfast down, then gulped her juice before bounding out the door, clearly eager to go to school. Her mother’s lips curled upward at her daughter’s unusual level of excitement this morning. She was glad that her daughter was happy, even if she wasn’t behaving particularly ladylike. As her daughter closed the door behind her, she put the girl’s dishes into the dishwasher.

***

Jessica marveled over Kat’s hair when her friend approached her in the hall.

“How is it that you only have good hair days… and better hair days, while the rest of us are stuck with this!” Jessica ran her fingers through the thin, dull, lifeless black strands atop her small head until they hit a tangle. She pulled her tiny hands away from her head with a frustrated growl.

Kat strongly considered telling her friend about the book, but she resisted the urge for the moment. Just a few more days before she shared her little secret with the petite Asian girl. She relished being the center of increasingly positive attention and didn’t want to share the spotlight just yet. There would be plenty of time to help her friend, after all, once Kat was a bit further along in her growth.

“Your complexion looks clearer too! Okay, spill! Makeup? Conditioner? One of those fancy shampoos? What little tip can you give your lifelong bestie to help her out, eh?”

Kat pulled a book from her locker for first period then turned to her friend.

“Um, just the usual, you know,” said Kat, feeling a tinge of guilt at hiding the book from her friend. Maybe she should just tell her now rather than waiting…

As Jessica’s face dropped in obvious disappointment, Kat opened her mouth to give her the lowdown on The Burgeoning Book. Before she could say anything, however, she heard Angelica’s voice from behind her.

“I’m glad you were able to find some clothes in the toddler section, Jessica. It’s too bad they don’t make women’s clothes for those that are shaped like prepubescent boys.”

The sycophant squad behind Angelica snickered, casting wicked stares toward Jessica’s rapidly falling eyes until her gaze fell squarely on the floor, crimson circles blooming on the tiny girl’s cheeks.

Strangely, didn’t say anything to Kat as her eyes quickly scanned her inch-taller form. Kat thought she detected a flicker of uncertainty in the voluptuous girl’s eyes, but it was gone before she could be sure--if it had actually been there at all.

Belatedly, Kat called out to the flock of departing girls.

“She’s not that small!”

Wait! That didn’t sound like the clever, fiery comeback she had intended to hurl at the girls! They didn’t even acknowledge her pathetic attempt at retribution, continuing to walk in the opposite direction.

Kat turned her gaze back to Jessica, who had already turned and was running away to the women’s restroom, likely to cry.

Kat sighed and felt a spark of anger at the cocky head of the cheer team. She was going to bring that horrible girl down from her perch on the top of the school’s social ladder, no matter how much time--or how many stories--it took.

As she watched her friend jog to the bathroom, head bowed, books clutched to her miniscule chest, she made another silent vow as well. She would show Jessica the book tonight. She wasn’t going to wait any longer. Now that Angelica’s bullying ways seemed to have turned their focus to Jess, she needed to come to her friend’s rescue.

***

“So why did you want me to come over tonight?” asked Jess, eyeing her friend, who had seemed to grow a bit prettier over the course of the day, even as her makeup wore off. Come to think of it, Kat looked a bit taller too. Were her legs longer?

“To show you this!” said Kat in a velvet voice, a mischievous look on her now-cute features. She swung the book upward from the desk, an excited look in her eyes.

Jessica gave her friend a disbelieving--and slightly bored--look, clearly less than impressed.

“Okaaaaay. I’m glad you have a new… er, old, weird book, but I’ve got homework to do, and my mom will want me to be home in time for dinner, and…” Jessica trailed off, clearly not thrilled about reading some centuries-old book and looking for an excuse to leave.

Before Kat could speak, Jessica turned toward the door.

Kat…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203788-The-Burgeoning-Book/cid/2773262-Lilys-Long-Luscious-Legs