*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204303-Konosuba-Shrunk-and-Transformed/cid/2740761-Kazuma-TF-start
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2204303
Some Shrinking and TF shinanigans with the cast of Konosuba
This choice: Kazuma  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kazuma TF start

    by: teniko
"Bad things always happen to good people" Kazuma spoke- looking glum as the woman infront sorted out the paperwork.
"I think you got off light- you were supposed to be executed for your crimes. If your friend didn't have high connections you wouldn't even have this option..." The woman spoke, coughing slightly. "Admittedly, I've never seen this technique before- let alone to request it for your release... but that's the Dustiness family for you...

Kazuma winced as the woman finished writing the forms- she ushered him to come forward a bit. He edged forward a little as she copied a mark she saw in a book.
"What is this punishment anyway...?" Kazuma stated, looking not too worried. The woman coughed,
"It's an odd request... the girl we spoke to was very happy to of discovered such a spell but it requires so many resources and magic that she simply couldn't get access to. She seemed... too happy to get the chance to test it on someone"

Kazuma nodded,
"Ah- was that Darkness?" He asked,
"Yes- she sure is a strange one- even put money towards the state doing such a thing... but it is better then execution. We did actually offer your freedom but after explaining a few punishments she started to come up with some very twisted ideas for you." the woman looked worried, "Honestly, a perminant curse like this was probably the nicest one..." She finished up, stamping Kazuma's head with a talisman.

Kazuma looked a little surprised before everything clicked together,
"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! Darkness came up with the punishment?! Are you sure she wasn't asking for it herself?" He yelled out, the woman looked surprised,
"I thought that at first but... who would..." She started, watching Kazuma try to rip off the talisman- but it was too late.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

Kazuma came out of the reception looking like death. A mark on his forhead showing his punishment and a document to say he was free.
"A-ahhh-" Darkness looked sheepish as she recognised the mark "I- was wondering why it took so long to get you through- I see they made a mix up..." She stated, a jealous look on your forhead "When she said they could do it I kind of expected..."

Kazuma just glared at her, but it only made Darkness blush at the thought of him doing something drastic.
"Hey hey! You owe me one" Aqua cheered, casting her anti curse spell. Her happyness faded slightly as the curse stayed on Kazuma's forhead. "A-ahhh- that's a strong one... so... what does it do?" She asked.

Megumin cleared her throat, Kazuma suddenly realized she held the release papers.
"Oy oy! Don't tell her" Kazuma hissed, rushing over. Startled, Megumin held a hand up, touching his forhead.
"Frog!" She announced, his body suddenly vanishing. In his place, lay a bundle of clothes. An angry frog soon hopped out, glaring at Megumin who grinned high above as she continued to read in peace. "Touching the cursed symbol and saying an object or a small animal will turn him into it. Asking him to fuse with an item will merge the cursed with said item if it's close. Ah-" Megumin laughed, watching the frog pounce at her leg. "That's not so bad-!" the girl above cheered as Aqua scooped up the frog.

Thinking for a moment, she pinned Kazuma down with a finger before smiling
"I could use a drink-"

A little puff, a bottle of liqur appeared in her hand. She drooled,
"Kaaazuumaaa- this might be the best thing you've done!" the useless goddess stroked his form, popping open the cap. Kazuma paniced, what would happen if she drank him? Additionally, the symbol for transforming him was on the bottle cap- if they lost that then how would he turn back?

Thankfully, Darkness pulled him back, pressing the cap down and saying 'Kazuma', turning him back.(Much to Aqua's disappointment)

It was a slow walk back to the mansion for poor Kazuma as Megumin tried to cheer him up with all the pranks they could do. Darkness was promising she would protect him but her ditzyness seemed unassuring. Aqua however, was mostly just thinking up objects she could use around the house.

Once through the door and slipped into bed, Kazuma lay shaking on the bed as his mind raced.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 teniko (UN: teniko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jusenkyo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204303-Konosuba-Shrunk-and-Transformed/cid/2740761-Kazuma-TF-start