*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jenny Lark and Family
  2. Potential Clients
  3. Morning Comes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011043-Jenny-Lark-and-Family
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.
This choice: Jenny Lark, the hopeless lovebird.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jenny Lark and Family

    by: bobob1
“Jenny Lark.” You said out loud, looking up at Stacy. “She lives about twenty minutes away and needs help studying biology. That seems easy enough.”

“Alright. I can take you right now.” Stacy nodded, gently picking you up. She grabbed her car keys and headed out the door with you in tow.

***

Twenty-two minutes later, Stacy pulled up to the address given on Jenny’s client information blurb. She parked her car and got out, walking up the front sidewalk towards the door. Jenny’s house was a standard two-story suburban home, not very different from your own. Holding you out in her palm, Stacy rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

A moment later, the front door swung open, and a girl in her mid-20s appeared. You were instantly blown away by how attractive she was. Her curvy body was on full display in the tight t-shirt and miniskirt she was wearing. Her blonde hair, blue eyes, and tanned skin was simply captivating. Most alluring of all was the huge and genuine smile radiating on her face.

“Are you Jenny Lark?” Stacy asked.

“That’s me. What’s up?” Jenny cocked her head to the side. You sighed happily. Even her voice was amazing.

“I’m the sister of Samuel Reynolds. I’ve brought him here to tutor you.” Stacy lifted her palm up to Jenny’s eye level. You waved meekly at the gorgeous giantess.

“Hey…” You said, so quietly you weren’t even sure if she had heard you.

Jenny’s eyes widened slowly, and her jaw gradually dropped further and further. She was completely dumbstruck by the one-inch tall guy standing before her, and it seemed like she was trying to convince herself that you were real.

After about a minute, her look of utter confusion morphed into something a little different. Instead of surprise and shock, Jenny seemed more like she was pleasantly appeased. Her warm smile had returned, but this time there was an excited twinkle in her eyes. You also thought you saw a light blush in her cheeks.

“Samuel can be hard to see and hear at his size. Please be careful.” Stacy explained. Jenny hardly seemed to be paying attention, as she didn’t take her entrancing eyes off of you. “He can also be squished, stretched, and molded if too much pressure is put on him. Be careful about that too. Also, as per our website’s agreement, Samuel will be living with you until you no longer need a tutor. But, he reserves the right to leave at any time, if he needs to.”

“Uh huh. That sounds perfect.” Jenny sighed, her sweet-smelling breath washing over you. Stacy gently dropped you into Jenny’s hand.

“Contact me when the job is over Sam.” She frowned just a bit. “Hopefully it isn’t too long. Have fun!” With that, Stacy returned to her car and drove back home. You were left alone with Jenny. You craned your neck upwards and stared at your new tutor client.

“You are just the cutest, little guy!” Jenny gushed, rubbing your head affectionately with her thumb. “I think I’m in love!”

Practically skipping, Jenny ran inside, closing the front door behind her. She approached a girl who was sitting in the living room, surfing the web on her laptop.

“Where’s the tutor Jenny?” Jasmine asked, looking up from her Instagram feed.

“The little cutie is right here!” Jenny grinned, showing you to who you could only assume was her younger sister.

Jasmine looked to be about eighteen-years-old, and was very similar in appearance to Jenny, just a little less endowed. Jasmine was clearly surprised upon seeing you, but her surprise soon faded. An unsettling smile grew on her face, and you could feel a malicious aura emanating from her. Jenny didn’t seem to notice at all.

“Nice to meet you.” Jasmine said. “I look forward to…getting to know you.” She laughed softly, sending shivers down your spine.

“Where is mom?” Jenny wondered.

“Doing the laundry down in the basement.”

“Okay. I’ll show her Sammy later then.” Jenny turned around and headed up to the second floor. You stole one more glance at Jasmine. She was looking right at you, grinning wickedly. That girl terrified you.

Once upstairs, Jenny brought you into her room. The room was covered in pink everything, from the walls, to the carpet, and to the bed. A few piles of dirty clothes were lying around the room, but otherwise, everything was quite clean. Jenny placed you gently onto her bed and smiled down at you.

“Welcome to your new home Sammy! At least…for a while.” Jenny gestured to her room. “You’ll sleep in here with me. I mean…not with me…but…uh…” Jenny smile and blushed, not finishing her sentence.

“Anyway, as you probably heard earlier, my mom’s busy right now. Her name is Janice, and I think she’ll be delighted to see you. For right now though, you can start tutoring me in biology. I can’t wait to begin!” Jenny suddenly placed a hand against her stomach. “Right…after I go to the bathroom. Be back in a sec’ handsome!”

Jenny dashed out of her room, leaving you alone on the bed. You shook your head and collected your thoughts. Jenny seemed nice enough, but there was something a little…off…about her. She was being very forward and flirty with you for someone she just met. Also, Jasmine terrified you to no end. And you had no idea what to think about this “Janice” woman. Still, you had committed to tutoring Jenny, and you were determined to see this job through.

Three minutes later, someone walked into the room, but who is it?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011043-Jenny-Lark-and-Family