*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Potential Clients
  2. Morning Comes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011016-Potential-Clients
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.
This choice: To pick a client and begin work as a private tutor.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Potential Clients

    by: bobob1
[Originally written by superdude9]

After letting out a long sigh, you realized that you needed to get your head back in the game and start your job as the world’s first tiny tutor. Jumping up and down, you waved your arms in Stacy’s direction. She spotted you and rushed to your side, kneeling down beside you.

“What’s up?” She asked.

“Can you bring up the list of clients on your phone? I think I’m going to start tutoring today.” You declared. She bit her lip in that way that made all of the guys go crazy.

“Are you sure Sammy?”

“I’m a little worried, but I’m trusting that everything will work out.” You flashed her a smile and fought back your nerves.

“…okay.” Stacy turned her phone on and brought up the website you had created for clients to post their private tutoring requests. She held the phone in front of you, allowing you to slowly scroll through the seemingly endless list of potential clients. Finally, you found a small list that seemed like they would work well.

Each entry simply listed the area of schooling that the girl needed help with, how much they were willing to pay you, and their address. Skimming through the list, you and Stacy mused on who would be the best pick.

***

Michelle Winters – A 23-year-old girl living in a small apartment by herself. She is a very nice and caring girl, with a bit of a playful side. She has red hair that falls to her shoulders, green eyes, and tan skin. She has a curvy body very similar to Stacy. She spends most of her time in her apartment, but occasionally her friends drag her out to movies or social events. She needs help studying calculus.

Amber Raven – A 20-year-old girl who lives in a crowded and rowdy sorority at the local state college. She has long, stylish hair dyed raven (to match her last name), striking brown eyes, and pale skin. Her breasts are her most prominent feature, and they are quite massive. The rest of her body is quite thick as well. She has a very laidback attitude towards life, but can get extremely crazy when drunk (which happens often at the sorority). She needs help studying history.

Jenny Lark – A 26-year-old girl who lives with her mother (Janice), and twin sister (Jasmine) in a quiet suburban neighborhood. She is a relatively curvy girl with shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, and tan skin. She’s been lonely ever since her previous boyfriend dumped her, and would most likely fall head over heels if a one-inch tall tutor showed up at her door. She needs help studying biology.

Asuka Fujimoto – A 22-year-old Japanese girl living in a small apartment with her best friend and lover, Sae Himura. Asuka has less prominent curves than the other girls, but is an extremely refined and elegantly beautiful girl. She has long, flowing black hair and lightly tanned skin. She is soft-spoken but carries herself with dignity. She needs help studying sociology.

Who do you choose?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011016-Potential-Clients