*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207532-Surviving-in-a-Monster-World/cid/2770339-Suki-the-Kitsune
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2207532
A human boy in a world of hungry monsters. Things don't look too promising.
This choice: Suki the Kitsune  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Suki the Kitsune

    by: Johnny Foxx
Being the most powerful of James' list of candidates when it comes to magic, he decided Suki would be his best option. He picks up his tray and heads over to her table. Having transferred to this school rather recently, Suki didn't really have any friends around here at the moment, which meant she was sitting at her table alone as well.

James approached her and said "Hello." Suki turned to face him and gazed at him with her bright emerald green eyes. "Konichiwa." She said. James didn't know much Japanese, but her voice hadn't been threatening or angry, so he guessed that was some kind of greeting.

James pointed to the device Suki wore around her wrist like a watch. She held it up and he said "Do you mind if I sit here?" The device translated what he said into Japanese, and Suki motioned for him to have a seat.

Alright, he thought as he sat down, first step is done. I guess now I should get to know her. James noticed Suki was staring down in disgust at her lunch, clearly not intending to eat it. James chuckled and pointed to her translator, saying "The food here is terrible, isn't it?" After the device translated his statement, Suki giggled, saying something in Japanese, which came from the translator as "Yes, it certainly is. I think I would rather eat an ogre's gym socks than this slop." They both laughed, and James thought to himself "So far so good. Now what should I talk to her about?"

You have the following choices:

1. Ask about her home in Japan

*Noteb*
2. Ask how she likes it in this country

*Noteb*
3. Ask her about her hobbies

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207532-Surviving-in-a-Monster-World/cid/2770339-Suki-the-Kitsune