*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Get a monster girlfriend
  2. Secret of Survival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207532-Surviving-in-a-Monster-World/cid/2762346-Get-a-monster-girlfriend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2207532
A human boy in a world of hungry monsters. Things don't look too promising.
This choice: Get a monster girlfriend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Get a monster girlfriend

    by: Johnny Foxx
James decided to go with the option of getting a monster girlfriend, and began to scan the cafeteria for potential candidates. There were plenty of female monsters in the school, but James knew he would need one that was rather intimidating, so that others would be afraid to anger her by eating her boyfriend. So that excludes the smaller species like imps and goblins.

After looking around for a few minutes, he spotted five girls in total to choose from. First, there was Sasha, a large and muscular werewolf. She was known to be pretty athletic, being involved in several school sports. However, she was also known for her ravenous appetite. All the exercise she got from her after school activities tended to make her very hungry, and she had a reputation for eating anyone she randomly came across after a game or workout to satisfy her hunger, particularly boys.

Next, there was Marcy, a dragon that was sort of a bit of a nerd, being very intelligent as well as into playing RPG's (Ironic, isn't it?) She was also known devour anybody that would mock her hobbies, but not before cooking them to a crisp with her fiery breath.

Then there was Desdemona, a snow white skinned gargoyle that looked as though she had been carved out of the purest marble by angels.Out of all James' choices, she was definitely the best when it came to looks. Except, James really didn't know much about her, except the fact she was a cheerleader for the school football team. As for her personality, he had no clue. She might be nice or mean, smart or a bimbo, he wouldn't know unless her talked to her.

Or there was Suki, a kitsune foreign exchange student. She wasn't exactly physically imposing, but all other species knew to never mess with a kitsune, because their magical powers bordered on the level of gods, and if you made one mad, they would place a terrible curse on you, if you were lucky. If you were unlucky...well, you really don't want to know. Suki, being from Japan, didn't know much English, and had to have a translator to interpret for her.

Lastly, there was Pam, an eight foot tall, rather rotund ogre. To be honest, she wasn't very bright, but maybe Janes could offer to tutor her if she agreed to watch out for him. She was known to be a huge eater, as is an ogre's nature. James just hoped she didn't decide to add him to her lunch tray.

So, who will it be?

You have the following choices:

1. Sasha the Werewolf

2. Marcy the Dragon

*Noteb*
3. Desdemona the Gargoyle

4. Suki the Kitsune

*Noteb*
5. Pam the Ogre

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207532-Surviving-in-a-Monster-World/cid/2762346-Get-a-monster-girlfriend