*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ask Rene for help
  2. Secret of Survival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207532-Surviving-in-a-Monster-World/cid/2771796-Ask-Rene-for-help
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2207532
A human boy in a world of hungry monsters. Things don't look too promising.
This choice: Ask Rene for help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ask Rene for help

    by: Johnny Foxx
Ordinarily, James would have thought twice before even considering what he was about to do. Surely, he must have gone completely mad, to make a deal with someone as sadistic as Rene! But as he approached her table, he did so with confidence and and calm expression on his face. He had just come up with an ace up his sleave, something the succubus would never see coming.

He tapped Rene's shoulder, and she turned to face him, a sneer on her face. "What do you want, worm?" She practically snarled, only for her scowl to falter when she noticed he was unfazed by it.

"I hear you like to make deals. Particularly with human boys." Said James. "What of it?" She replied. "Well, I was wondering what your policy was on such agreements, as I was interested in making one with you." Rene's face suddenly changed from contempt to wicked delight.

"It's simple, really. You name whatever it is you desire, and in return you agree to be my property in this life and the next. After I've taken ownership of your soul, you will join the other boys I've claimed, my own personal harem, so to speak. Agreed?"

James nodded. Rene snapped her fingers, and a contract and pen appeared in her hands. "Just sign right here." James did so, and the contract disappeared in a flash of fire. "Now then, what is it that you want?" "I want to live a long and full life, without being eaten or enslaved by any monster of any kind." Rene was actually impressed. This human was smarter than she thought. Most who make a deal with her kind wish for fame, power, wealth, or all three if they're convenient.

"However..." James added "You may not claim my soul until I visit Paris." To James' surprise, Rene did not object to this clause. They shook hands, and the deal was sealed. As James went back to his table, he thought to himself "She actually fell for it! Now all I have to do is never set foot in Paris, and I'm home free!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A few days later

*Noteb*
2. Several months later

3. Ten years later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207532-Surviving-in-a-Monster-World/cid/2771796-Ask-Rene-for-help