*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Some...Poines? Throne Room
  2. Macro Pony World
  3. Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208031-Ultimate-Human-in-Equestria-Story/cid/2879690-SomePoines-Throne-Room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2208031
You are a human who arrives in Equestria by mysterious means
This choice: Thrown Room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Some...Poines? Throne Room

    by: consdragon43
You stare in awe at the impressive, yet terrifying sight you see before yourself. A vast expanse of pure marble covers every angle you can see, the floor, walls, pillars and even the ceiling seem to be made out of this gorgeous material. You look towards your feet, to be met with a very clear version of you staring back at you, the floor was so polished that the room could be seen twice through the floors reflection.

Looking to your left and right, you can see some glass art on every window, each donning images of ponies, some white, dark blue, some having 6 younger looking ponies, and even a little dragon looking creature. Whilst the art is very impressive, you can't help but wonder where you are exactly. Taking a look around the room some more, you can see some giant doors to your left, and a single giant throne to your right, you feel like it would take you around an hour to simple reach either the doors or the throne. As you look at both options, the floor starts to shake, it starts off faintly, but continued to grow more and more violent as time went by. Suddenly, you heard the wind get caught by 2 absolutely massive doors seem to open.

You could hear some metal CLANG against the marble floor, whilst a giant pony like creature enters the room, however this pony had some majestic wings currently folded against its body, and a giant horn sticking out from its forehead. "ERRGH... TIME TO START THIS DAYS COURT, I WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING INTERESTING THAT WOULD HAPPEN FOR ONCE" The giant creature sighs in a mixture of clear tiredness and frustration. You could see some regal wear donning this ponies, head, chest area and on all four of it's hooves, but what colour was the pony and the regal wear?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. White pony, golden regal wear

*Noteb*
2. Dark Blue pony, Darker blue regal wear

*Noteb*
3. Lavender Pony, Dark purple regal wear

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 consdragon43 (UN: consdragon43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208031-Ultimate-Human-in-Equestria-Story/cid/2879690-SomePoines-Throne-Room