*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How it began...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208852-AgeGender-Flux/cid/2766117-How-it-began
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Drama · #2208852
A fifteen year old boy discovers he can switch genders at will.
Chapter #1

How it began...

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
My name is Hanson Hannah. I am what you might call a Meta-human. We are a rare lot so we tend to keep to ourselves in this over sensitive and defensive society we live in. I discovered my powers when I was around ten years old which was when my parents began their heated divorce. All of their fights were over having another child they really could not afford. Mom wanted a daughter and dad wanted a son.

It tore me apart to see them fight like that so, one day, my meta-human power activated and I became Hannah, the daughter mom always wanted. Since she wanted a child, I also became four years younger which was when the trouble started. It did not take long for mom and dad to figure out my ability and they used it to their full advantage. I would be Hannah during the summer break and Hanson during school to avoid double booking me as two people. At first, it seemed to be manageable but dad wanted more time with me as I got older and it eventually lead to their divorce.

I now live with mom as Hannah during the night and Hanson during the day. Again, it seemed like a good arrangement until I just could not hide it any longer to my childhood friend, Julia Summers. She was a friend to both Hanson and Hannah but she never saw them both together and I was running out of excuses for both. Finally, she saw me change during a surprise visit. We just stood there, staring at each other with mom holding up a little girl's panties and dress for me to try on...

You have the following choices:

1. Julia's reaction.

*Noteb*
2. Days later.

*Noteb*
3. continue.

*Noteb*
4. your choice.

*Noteb*
5. you decide.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208852-AgeGender-Flux/cid/2766117-How-it-began