*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lucy
  2. Open for Business
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/2879379-Lucy
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2213068
A new Candy Factory causes expansive changes in it's unsuspecting employees...
This choice: Lucy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lucy

    by: expandor
Okay, first day on the job...and you woke up late.

Having slept half an hour longer than she had intended, Lucy rubbed her eyes, groaned and hopped out of bed. She hadn't been awake this early for months; with her college days over and no job for a while, she was used to long lie ins and waking up at 11am, at the earliest. She could still make it in on time though, if she hurried. The factory wasn't that far away. Lucy ran her hands through her long, red hair and hurried to the bathroom, where she brushed her teeth, washed and straightened her hair. After applying her makeup, she pulled out the first of three new outfits she had bought for work; a black skirt and blue, button up shirt. After stripping from her pyjamas, she slipped into a red bra and panty set and got dressed.

Checking the time on her phone, she was pleasantly surprised by how quickly she had managed to get ready. She grabbed her bag, shoved her phone inside, and jumped in her car. The commute was pretty easy, with a new road built to the factory which hardly anyone was using right now. The factory was nestled deeply between the town's thick forests, and the winding road up the gates seemed to go on forever. Just when she was beginning to think she had gone the wrong way, the factory suddenly loomed over her, and she passed through the gates to the car park.

Checking her phone again, she realised she only had two minutes to go. "Shit! Can't be late, can't be late..." Lucy repeated over and over. She really couldn't afford to lose this job. Not before she had even begun!

Jumping out of the car, Lucy made her way inside and followed the signs to the offices. She jogged up a flight of stairs and dashed round a corner just in time to see the clock above her head strike 9am. As she entered the main office, she was greeted, to her relief, by a smiling woman in purple pantsuit.

"Lucy! We were starting to think we'd scared you off," the woman, Abigail, who looked to be in her late 20's, had interviewed Lucy for the job, and would be her new boss.

"Oh, not at all," Lucy panted. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here earlier, I uh...got a little lost..." She lied.

"Not a problem at all," Abigail said. "Follow me, and we'll get you set up."

Lucy breathed a sigh of relief as Abigail led her along a row of cubicals. Lucy peered at each one as they walked by, noticing that all her co-workers seemed to be women, looking roughly the same age as herself. They were all typing away, mostly looking immersed in their work, though one or two looked up and smiled at her as she passed. Abigail walked ahead, and Lucy realised for the first time how tall she was; she had been sitting down throughout the interview, but looked about six foot now. She had a slender figure, but a strangely curvaceous one, with wide hips, a bubble butt and breasts as large as Lucy's own.

"And here we are," Abigail said. "You'll be sitting here. I've left some training materials for you on the desk, but you shouldn't find anything too difficult. You'll mostly be logging our shipping and distribution figures and producing monthly reports for me."

"Sounds good," Lucy said, sitting down at her new desk. It didn't exactly sound good, but it sounded simple enough, if a little dull.

"I have to get to a meeting now, but let me know if you need anything," Abigail said. "Or just ask Kat."

"Kat?"

Abigail gestured to the girl in the cubicle opposite Lucy; a blonde girl with a pleasantly round face and a rather chubby figure. She was sitting down, but Lucy could see her shirt was quite tight, and her stomach seemed to be pushing against her desk. Kat waved at her, and Lucy waved back.

"Good luck, I'll check in on you after my meeting," Abigail smiled and walked away.

Feeling like she had been thrown in without any real guidance at all, Lucy sighed and switched her computer on. Her company log on was pinned to her computer, so she took a moment to sign on and check her work email, which had a single email welcoming her to the company. She wasn't really sure what to do next...

As her eyes scanned her desk, she spotted the training guide Abigail had mentioned, and was about to open it up, when she noticed she had also been given a small bowl full of candy. "Huh, free samples," Lucy smiled, reaching for a candy and popping it into her mouth. She had to admit, the candy really was good.

Opening up the training guide, she decided to get to work...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/2879379-Lucy