*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Desk Trouble
  2. Lucy
  3. Open for Business
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/2881977-Desk-Trouble
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2213068
A new Candy Factory causes expansive changes in it's unsuspecting employees...
This choice: Lucy introduces herself to Kat...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Desk Trouble

    by: Goodvibes
"Well let's get started." Lucy thought. She causally flipped through her guide, she jotted down page numbers in a piece of paper located on her desk. Ten minutes later, Lucy decided it would be the best time to take a small break. She looked around her area, women ran down the isles with papers and other office related items. One women in particular held what appeared to be a canister, why it wasn't handled by professional Lucy couldn't say.

She did note how many women worked in the off, there were so men of course, but it seemed to be mainly filled with ladies. She shrugged, maybe it was a push for women in the workplace. Opposite to her, she saw Kat hard at work. Lucy's eyes gazed upon how quick and efficient the older---in terms of office experience---worker was. Phones were answered and put down, papers were sorted and handed out, and emails were sent and received.Lucy felt somewhat intimidated, but Abigail did say she would answer any of Lucy's questions, so she must at least cordial.

"I'll introduce myself to her." Lucy mumbled, she got up and paced over to Kat, who was lightly signing a piece of paper. The chubby woman blinked and gave Lucy a heartfelt smile.

"Hello there! You must be Lucy, Abigail said you'd be my new neighbor." Kat spoke. "It's been lonely in my section, no one had ever sat across from me before."

"Really? Why?"

"Because they expanded this section about a month ago, our factory's growth has been exponential.So what do you need hon?"

"Just wanted to say high and find out a little more about this place."

Kat shifted for a bit, her large belly rubbed against her desk. Lucy wondered why they gave the woman such a small piece of furniture, it seemed kinda demeaning to her. She watched the buttons on the larger woman's shirt stretch a bit, it looked like her belly grew but it could've been a trick of the light.

"If you want to know what's in this place, I'll show you around.But if you want to know about the green, I'll tell you right now." Kat said, she rubbed her fingers together as a motion for money. "This factory will become the biggest in the tri-state area, with reported plans to open up in another state. We're hiring workers up the wazooh...

Lucy listened on to Kat's story, soon enough the two's discussions went to their personal life. Surface level stuff, but they were breaking the ice. Through this Lucy managed to muster up the courage to ask her senior a question.

"Why do they give you such a small desk aren't you uncomfortable?"

Kat looked at Lucy for a bit, her eyebrows raised.

"No,why do I need to change it? This desk is perfect for when I sh-" Kat stopped and swallowed, she seemed to wanna eat the word she was about to spit out. "-rink back down. Going on a diet plan right now, its a three month plan."

Kat burped after that spiel, clearly embarrassed about something. Lucy swore she could hear the sound of thread snapping, though she didn't know where it was coming from.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/2881977-Desk-Trouble