*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sage, Ruler of Saga
  2. Welcome to Saga
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/2837437-Sage-Ruler-of-Saga
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2217302
Become Royalty or those whisked away on an adventure through a strange land.
This choice: Sage herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sage, Ruler of Saga

    by: sup
The scene opens to a large and massive castle that sits in the center of the Central Kingdom and in a sense, the center of Saga itself. Inside of the main royal chambers, there was only a single woman. She wore a long flowing white robe and hand long green hair that reached down past her shoulders and ended to the middle of her back.

"Ah...welcome. I did not hear you come in." she said to someone who wandered in. "Hmm? You do not know of me? I see...you are someone from beyond Saga. "A visitor perhaps."

"Uh...I guess. I just sort of woke up here. Been doing work as a writer and..." they said.

"A writer? Now that is quite interesting. Let me introduce myself and then we can see about sending you home. Besides, I think its important to have words passed down before passing on to the next life. Ah, right. You know not my name. I am Sage, I am the ruler and creator of all of Saga. And I will allow you as much time as necessary to ask me questions. Now, feel free to ask me anything. Do not hold back." she said sitting down.

The writer...

You have the following choices:

1. Ask of Sage's Origin

2. Ask's about Saga

3. Asks about Central Kingdom

*Noteb*
4. Asks about Sage's desires

*Noteb*
5. Asks about the Visitors

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/2837437-Sage-Ruler-of-Saga