*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/3059665-The-Central-Kingdom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2217302
Become Royalty or those whisked away on an adventure through a strange land.
This choice: Asks about Central Kingdom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Central Kingdom

    by: sup
"Ah...so you want to ask more about Central Kingdom? I see no issue." Sage said waving her hands as a tea cup full of tea appeared in her hands.

"The Central Kingdom, its capital city is Central City. As the name suggests, the entire kingdom sits on top of the very center of the continent. Its basically one huge melting pot of various other kingdoms all across Saga. If you walk the streets, you can see various other visitors walking its streets. From the plant like people of the Plant Kingdom, to the chefs who run small restaurants of the Chef Kingdom, even food like people of the Food and Sweets Kingdoms." Sage said.

The writer however found all of this a bit hard to believe as they heard of the kinds of people that were visiting this vast kingdom.

"Plus it serves as a base of operations and a place for me to live in peace and harmony with this land." Sage said. "Oh...but here I am prattling on things like that. I'm sure you aren't at all that interested. So then...what is your next question?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ask about the other Kingdoms

*Noteb*
2. Ask about the Train System

*Noteb*
3. Ask about the residents

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/3059665-The-Central-Kingdom