*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The School Cafeteria
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217419-School-Dinners-for-Giantess-Girls/cid/2810213-The-School-Cafeteria
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2217419
You are a tiny man trapped in a school of giant girls & teachers. They all want to eat you
Chapter #1

The School Cafeteria

    by: tasty
Like all men in this new world order, you have been born and raised as livestock for the womenfolk of the world to devour. Until the age of 18, you were permitted to live in a male community where you were able to live a relatively normal life, albeit a life where you knew that, one day after you came of age, you were going to be sold and served as food to a hungry female. It was something that every male citizen tried not to think about until their day came and they were taken to meet their fate in the belly of some woman or girl.

It was your 18th birthday last week and, to your horror, you have already been sold for eating. You were transported to your current location with a batch of hundreds of other young men destined to be devoured. During transit, speculation was rife about where you were all going, with most of your fellow male colleagues predicting that you were en route to a supermarket to be packaged and sold. On arriving at your destination, however, you learned that you had all been bought by a school cafeteria.

The school kitchen was hot and noisy as the cooks merrily prepared meals for students and teachers alike. You watched, horrified and helpless, as giant hands would periodically reach into the container in which you were all held and snatch up young men to add to various meals from sandwiches to pizza toppings. As you watch, the container slowly empties of men and your chances of avoiding the cooks’ attention gradually diminish. Though you try and run, a giant hand easily snatches you up and you find yourself dangling precariously above the plate of the giantess who has ordered you for lunch. The lady who is serving her is gradually lowering you towards the giantess’s plate. Which giantess has ordered you for lunch?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tasty (UN: eatenup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217419-School-Dinners-for-Giantess-Girls/cid/2810213-The-School-Cafeteria