*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waifu
  2. Mom
  3. Give it a try
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/3371769-Waifu
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2220278
An app that can change anyone’s personality to what you want.
This choice: Waifu  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Waifu

    by: T
You thought it’d be funny if you made your mom’s life revolve around anime, since she has no idea what it even is. She won’t become obsessed over night, but over time when she learns more about the medium she’ll be engrossed.

Alex: Do you like the picture?
Mom: I do! I can see that weight watchers is helping me out. Say… what’s that shirt your wearing?
Alex: Oh, this is from that show I watched called Demon Slayer. Have you heard of it?
Mom: No I haven’t but it looks interesting.

You knew the shirt would be a good indicator if it worked. All you needed to do now was show her where to find everything.

Alex: We can watch some if you wanna give it a try?
Mom: Sure, why not? I need a new show since Real Housewives ended.

You put it on and see her get more and more into it as the episodes go on. You were so enthralled by her increasing investment that you didn’t even realize you’d been there for 4 hours. You told her you were going upstairs to do some homework then sleep, but just gave a quick response and kept watching.

You went upstairs at about 6:00 and passed out at like 9. You get aggressively woken up at around 1 in the morning by your mom.

Mom: Alex! I need to talk to you about the first season! After the fight with that spider demon I was sobbing, I’m suprised you didn’t hear me! And when Zunitsu fell asleep and turned into a crazy warrior! You have to come down and watch the movie.
Alex: Mom, I have school in the morning. I’ve slept like 4 hours.
Mom: Not anymore. I’ll give them any excuse they need. This is mother son bonding time.

You we’re almost starting to regret your decision, but also dangerously curious about what could happen. Plus, you liked anime. Maybe not as much as your mom seems to already, but have been a regular watcher for a few years.

You went downstairs and watched Mugen Train, finding it harder than your mom to stay awake. You passed out about a half hour in but we’re abruptly awakened by your mom scream crying “WHY!?” when Rengoku was on his knees. Your dad came down to see what was going on and just got confused seeing we were just watching a movie. It sounded like someone was being stabbed. You went back to bed.

*THE NEXT DAY*

You wake up and remember you didn’t have to go to school today. You walked downstairs at about 10AM to your mom sleeping on the couch, Jujutsu Kaisen playing on the tv. You realized she must have finished Demon Slayer, in record time at that. You wake her up to her whispering Tanjiros name in her sleep. You shook her and she jolted awake.

Mom: Why would you wake me up, I was having the best dream in a while.
Alex: I’m guessing you liked the show then.
Mom: Alex, I have never felt so passionate about anything since watching that show. Then I found this show and like it almost as much. I need to go to work though, get ready to watch more when I get home.

As your mom walks out of the door, your thinking of shows to show her to have a general direction of the type of anime you want her to watch.

You have the following choices:

1. Shonen/shoujo

*Noteb*
2. Hentai

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/3371769-Waifu