*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Towel
  2. Normal
  3. Wake Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221114-Bullys-Bad-Day/cid/2830266-Towel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2221114
You have been on top for years, but now everything you did is going to happen to you.
This choice: You dry off and then wrap yourself in it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Towel

    by: EmbarrassingMen
You dry off with the towel then wrap yourself in it. You walk over to the mirror and grab your toothbrush. You brush your teeth and then do your hair. You do a few more glances at yourself in the mirror, and then blow yourself a kiss as you walk away.

You walk over to the window and look out. You see two cute girls walking by. As they looks up at you you nod your head. They looks away giggling to each other. As they move out of your view you see a freshman from your gym class. You’ve thrown him out of the locker room once. “What a nerd.” You think to yourself. He looks up at you and you drop your towel, allowing him to see your above average cock asserting your dominance over him. He looks away almost immediately, and walks away at a faster pace.

You smile and then let out a giggle, as you step away from the window. You walk over to your dresser pulling out a pair of shorts, a t-shirt, a pair of boxers, and socks. You get dressed and then hear your mom knock at the door. “Hey just making sure you’re up, dong want you to be late.” You look at the clock. You still have twenty minutes before you have to leave. What should you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Pick on your younger brother

2. Leave early

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EmbarrassingMen (UN: nahtan719 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EmbarrassingMen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221114-Bullys-Bad-Day/cid/2830266-Towel