*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222094-Giantess-House-Shrink/cid/2837756-Follow-Catie-to-the-garage-where-she-keeps-her-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2222094
You've been shrunk in a house full of giant women! Giantess fetish interactive.
This choice: Follow Catie to the garage where she keeps her weights  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follow Catie to the garage where she keeps her ...

    by: Spaghetti
Despite her noxious parting gift to her family, you decide to follow Catie into the garage. Once you enter enter the door, you see how much Catie has turned the space into a gym. There are weights everywhere, and multiple benches for lifting. Since she had left Catie had already begun doing some curls on a bench in the far corner of the room. It is pretty intimidating to see a gigantic girl lifting something thousands of times your size. As you slowly floated closer you noticed that she was already starting to work up quite the sweat. The vineagary sweaty smell quickly filled your nostrils, and you really took in how tiny you were compared to her. You floated closer and closer to this giant woman, until you were right next to her giant, sweaty breasts. She was only wearing a sports bra, so you had a perfect view of her cleavage, which raised and lowered with her breath each time she did a curl. Suddenly you see her focus alter for a second.

"Ugh, stupid gnats get out of here." Catie said as she swatted you away with her free hand.

You were smacked directly by Catie's hand and you were sent into the wall behind her. You bounced off of the wall and landed on the floor right underneath the bench that Catie was sitting on. You quickly scrambled to your feet in fear of what was going to happen next, and realized that you weren't injured at all. The magic affecting your body must have also given you incredible resistance to impact. You walked out from the bench that Catie is sitting on and look up at her from between her thick legs. The titan above you just continues to do curls giving a girly grunt every time she lifts the dumbbell. Before you can even decide what to do next, you see Catie's body tense up, lift up her left leg slightly and release a familiar sound

BBVVVVRRRRTTT "Ahhhhh," Said Catie, immediatly returning to her workout.

As you stood there in awe of the length and volume of that fart, it slowly descended on you like a thick fog. That same meaty, rotten egg smell assaulted your nostrils, but it also had a more of a spicy smell than before, you dedicate that to the sweat that Catie had been acclimating since she came in here.

"Whoo, I wish Jenna could be here to take a whiff of that one, she'd be dying for mercy." Catie said as she waved her free hand in front of her face.

This frightened you a little bit. This girl was clearly capable of producing some nasty smells, but she was also drop dead gorgeous, would it be worth it to try and explore the giantess body a little bit more, or maybe would it be smarter to get away before you end up somewhere you don't want to be.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You float up to the bench she's sitting on

*Noteb*
2. You climb up her shoe

*Noteb*
3. Catie gets up before you make a decision

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spaghetti (UN: drlaptops at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spaghetti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222094-Giantess-House-Shrink/cid/2837756-Follow-Catie-to-the-garage-where-she-keeps-her-