*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Follow Jenna to her room
  2. The Journey Begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222094-Giantess-House-Shrink/cid/2838564-Follow-Jenna-to-her-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2222094
You've been shrunk in a house full of giant women! Giantess fetish interactive.
This choice: Follow Jenna to her room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Follow Jenna to her room

    by: Spaghetti
You liked the thought of seeing what this bratty girl was up to, so as you floated into her bedroom, you saw that she was already back in bed, under her covers, mindlessly scrolling through instagram. You wanted to have a closer look, so you floated towards her fluffy mass of blankets and pillows, only to be hit with a sour smell. It definitely smells like she's been spending most of her time in her bed, and not enough in the shower, and you don't think she could tell you the last time her sheet were washed. Still, this girl was a complete bombshell, and you wanted to see a real giantess close up, and if she was engrossed in her phone, she probably wouldn't notice you spying around her body.

Jenna was currently laying on her side with her phone clutched by her face, occasionally laughing at a meme, or liking a picture, so you landed on her bed, right by her shoulder. She wasn't facing you, so you didn't feel too worried about getting seen, and you also had entryway to go under the covers from here. As you peered into the cavernous abyss underneath all of her blankets, you could see that she must have removed her pants as soon as she entered her room, because her legs were completely bare, and she was only wearing a pair of panties painfully stretched against her massive ass. Not wanting to waste any time, you ventured into the blanket cave, and noticed the air turn stuffy pretty quick. It was pretty hot and humid under these covers, and the air smelled less like unwashed person, and more like unwashed genitals. It didn't surprise you now that her asscrack and vagina were only separated from you by a thin pair of panties, but you didn't expect how strongly they would smell. Jenna was really a dirty girl, in more ways than one may predict.

By the time you reached her titanic booty, you noticed that Jenna was making some movements. You saw her arm move from the other side of her body, straight towards you! You were knocked down hard by her massive hand, and when you stood back up you saw it idly scratching her asscheeks. You thought about how even something as minimal as scratching her ass could have major implications on you due to your size, but the bigger surprise was that her hand smacking into you didn't even injure you. You should have broken multiple bones, but whatever magic was affecting you must have made your body super durable too!

It didn't take long for Jenna to move her hand back to the other side of her body, but shortly after you heard an odd noise. It sounded like a light hissing noise, or a soft breeze, but before you could put two and two together, you were hit by a wave of toxic stench. It smelled like pure shit. Worse than any other smell you've ever experienced in your life. You've walked into some pretty rank bathrooms, and you've even experienced some terrible farts in your lifetime, but being inches away from somebody's asshole at the size of a gnat as they rip a silent but deadly takes the cake. You have no idea what Jenna must have eaten to produce a gas so disgusting, but the smell of rotten vegetables and poop filled your world. Beyond that the temperature increased drastically, and what was once just a stuffy blanket cavern, had turned into a pure gas chamber. You tried to hold your nose shut as you contemplated how this could be used as real torture, all the while Jenna slightly chuckled to herself at the other side of the bed.

"That one burned coming out, I definitely gotta take a shit soon." Jenna muttered to herself.

Fearing you might pass out soon, you try and think of where you can go to get some fresh air.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spaghetti (UN: drlaptops at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spaghetti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222094-Giantess-House-Shrink/cid/2838564-Follow-Jenna-to-her-room