*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's Alive!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227663-Yandere-Android-Girlfriend/cid/2873961-Its-Alive
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2227663
You have built the perfect girlfriend for yourself! Maybe a little too perfect...
Chapter #1

It's Alive!

    by: Johnny Foxx
They called you crazy. Mocked you. Said you were a freak, a weirdo, among many other less than pleasant things. Your colleagues and your old flames, they all said you were one thing or another, none of them flattering. Well, here you were in your garage, your creation laid out on a table before you, about to prove them all wrong. At the moment, it is a blank slate, with no discernable features whatsoever. It is humanoid in shape, but has no marks, sexual features or even hair. That would change soon enough, but first you had to give it life, in a manner of speaking.

For months, you have been preparing for this moment. Now, at last, you have created the perfect woman, a robotic construct with a shape shifting, nanite-based synthetic skin that could take on the form of anything you, her creator wished. Once it had done so, it would feel exactly like real flesh, indistinguishable from a true organic being. Now, the moment of truth has arrived!

You plug the electrical generator into the socket in the back of your creation's head, linking it to it's artificial brain. With baited breath, you switch the generator on, and a loud electric hum fills the air. At last, your creation opens it's eyes for the first time! Switching off the generator, you rush over to see the fruits of your labor at work. The droid stares at you for a brief moment, before speaking it's first words.

"Hello, Master."

It worked! You hold out your hand and help it to sit up. Unplugging the generator from it's skull socket, you say "Do you know who I am?" The droid nods. "You are the love of my life!" "And what are your prime directives?" "To protect you, love you, and satisfy your every desire." Perfect, you think. Everything went off without a hitch! Unknown to you, within your creation's cybernetic brain lies a slight malfunction. This will cause it to take it's duties EXTREMELY seriously. But you're too excited at the moment to even think of any possible flaws that might have occurred.

You help your creation onto it's feet. "Master, you haven't given me a name." You smile "Don't worry, my dear. You shall have your name when I have selected your final form." You walk across the room to a pile of pictures you have stashed on a nearby table. These are images you printed off the internet of various fictional characters and celebrities. You shuffle through them, trying to decide which one would be perfect for your ideal girlfriend. Finally, after several minutes, you make your decision. You show the droid your chosen image. "I wish you turn change your appearance to this."

"As you wish, Master."

Your creation's nanite skin begins to shift and bubble as it changes to the exact image in the picture. Just what exactly is your Droid becoming?

You have the following choices:

1. A video game character

2. A cartoon\anime character

3. An Anthro

4. A comic book character

5. A celebrity

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227663-Yandere-Android-Girlfriend/cid/2873961-Its-Alive