*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227721-My-Amazon-Academia/cid/2898522-Rich-girl-never-have-been-so-intidamting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2227721
Can you become a hero? Or will you be snu snu'ed?
This choice: ...a fancy lookin black haired girl. She looks startled.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rich girl never have been so intidamting.

    by: P O S T B O Y
...a fancy lookin black haired girl. Her black eyes widen as she looks down at you. She is clearly one of the larger varieties of the Kijo. So tall, that she could barely fit in your humble little apartment. Her casual dress hides a good deal of body. Her physique was more lean and elegant opposed to being bulky and brutal. But she still has slightly visible signs of "beef". You felt your cheeks warm up, and your vagina starting moisten.


"You disgusting little pervert! How dare you fondle me! " The Kijo snarled, her nose wrinkle as sex wafted off of the human girl. Making her own face flare up, but she won't lower herself to such baser urges!

"I-I didn't see you there! Ho-honest!" You tried to reason with the tall girl. But her scowl only deepen, the logical part of mind already concluded that the girl bumping into her was an accident. Anger and emotion starting to override it, the Kijo wants payback now.

With one swift motion, she points to her...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwiggitySwooty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227721-My-Amazon-Academia/cid/2898522-Rich-girl-never-have-been-so-intidamting