*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You're a girl now yay
  2. Beginning Updated(x3)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230239-Third-Times-The-Charm/cid/3008805-Youre-a-girl-now-yay
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2230239
Your third go at adventuring in an animesque fantasy world after getting isekai'd.
This choice: You're a girl now yay  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You're a girl now yay

    by: turtleguru
Learning what a period is was not a fun experience. Another not so fun experiance was learning that you no longer knew anything about the world. Depending on some outside force of course, but it seems to miss out on a lot of the world building out of a lack of patiance. Don't know what that means though, you just know it.

Another thing thing you learned is that having big boobs isn't as fun as you assumed it would be. You loved playing with tits in your time, but everyone else leering at you is unsettling. Not to mention they're heavy as all get out and you suffer from back pain fairly regularly.

On the plus side, you never pay for drinks and usually get your way with batting your eyes. Now then, for what you're doing with your life.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 turtleguru (UN: shely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230239-Third-Times-The-Charm/cid/3008805-Youre-a-girl-now-yay