*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232106-Sibling-Rivalry-Revived/cid/2902168-Shes-set-up-a-trap-in-the-front-room
by Jack91
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2232106
This is a revived story that was taken down years ago. Changes have been made.
This choice: She's set up a trap in the front room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She's set up a trap in the front room

    by: Jack91
You walk into the front room looking for her with the ropes behind your back.. you find her and you're stunned silent by what you see.

Tonicha is lying on the floor with her pants pulled down around her legs with her butt on full display and her legs slowly kicking in the air. She looks at you with an extremely cocky grin... "it's about time you showed up... why don't you come here and stick your head in my butt" she let loose a little silent but deadly fart to get her message across.

You couldn't believe her audacity, to believe she actually expects you to willingly wedge your head in her ass is insulting and it really made you angry. You stormed towards her. You were going to teach her a lesson. You were... following face first towards her butt as you tripped on one of her damn trip wiress.

Your face did land in her butt, she then let rip the loudest and wettest fart of the week right into your face. *PPHOOOOOTT* you swear you could have heard bubbles popping in that one.. you were dazed by the gas and shocked by the trip, yet Tonicha gave you no chance to react. She rolled the two of you over, you on your back, her with her ass in your face and then she punched you in the gutt. As an impulse reaction you immediately took a big sniff of her shit smelling fart. As you took in the foul odour she used your rope to tie your hands and legs together.

You have the following choices:

1. She continues farting on you

*Noteb*
2. She switches to her feet

3. She makes you eat her ass

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack91 (UN: jack91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232106-Sibling-Rivalry-Revived/cid/2902168-Shes-set-up-a-trap-in-the-front-room