*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2904183-Cloud-the-Wolf
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232425
You make a discovery while at a zoo after hours: the animals become horny anthro ladies.
This choice: Gray wolf  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cloud the Wolf

    by: TomSketchit
Standing with a friendly smile in the beam of Jeremy's flashlight was a tall, curvy anthropomorphic wolf. She stood like a human, though her legs still resembled the digitrade legs of a wolf. Her body was covered in a dense layer of gray fur, aside from her paw pads and her prominent nipples, standing out from the largest bust he'd seen in real life (which wasn't saying much, but still) at what must have been an E-Cup. Her hips and thighs were nice and thick, giving her an hourglass figure.

"Well," she asked in a woman's voice. "Are you going to introduce yourself or not? Oh, where are my manners? I'm Cloud. And you are?"

Jeremy struggled to find words with how bizarre this situation was, a thousand thoughts running through his head before finally he managed to choke out, "J-Jeremy..."

"There we go! I know this must be a shock to you, so please, let me explain."

The wolf woman then guided the stunned Jeremy to a bench and proceeded to explain everything she knew: that the zoo had some sort of spell on it that transformed the animals every night, that none of them knew the specifics of it but took the chance to enjoy a bit of freedom after being cooped up all day, and that a strange side effect was that they developed certain powers they all shared. She wouldn't elaborate on that last bit for some reason.

As she talked, Jeremy found himself becoming calmer around her. As weird as this was... there was something comforting about how kind she was being with him.

Then, just as he began to really relax, Cloud asked, "By the way, this might be a bit forward, but would you like to..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "... mate?"

2. "... be eaten?"

*Noteb*
3. "... meet my pack?"

*Noteb*
4. "... have a tour and meet everyone?"

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2904183-Cloud-the-Wolf