*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234302-Dark-Arms-Takeover/cid/2916347-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RBM5
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2234302
Eclipse makes a last ditch effort to revitalize the Black Alien race on Mobius
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: RBM5
Eclipse sighed as he sat in the remnants of the escape shuttle that he used against his will to avoid the destruction of the Black Aliens at the hands of Team Dark and GUN, after he originally crashed he made it his goal to destroy Shadow and everything he stood for as revenge but his first attempt ended in failure as he was beaten by him once again alongside an Echidna who guarded a magical emerald that contained an immense power. The only thing that was keeping him going at this point were the Black Wisps he was taking care of on his own when that made an idea suddenly pop up into his head: how he converted these former wisps into what they were now in the first place. Eclipse scavenged around for a container of what he referred to as ‘Black Alien Goo’ a liquid female members of the species released from their breasts and occasionally even their mouths that was used on the wisps as well as plant life in order to convert them. Looking inside of his container he knew there wasn’t nearly enough of it to convert anything bigger than a wisp but if he were to make more he would need a female member of the species...”Wait maybe it could work!”
Eclipse recalled the training he went through in particular learning to take on his large muscular form that was unrivaled in strength but could only be managed for a short time, in order to take on the form he needed to imagine being as strong as Black Arm giants but what if he instead of being as well endowed as a female member of his species? The darkling stood up and closed his eyes as he made his first attempt recalling how they looked like as his chest quickly had two orbs shoot out until they were quite prominent, his Adam’s shrank into nothingness, and his penis also shrank into his body and reformed into a vagina making Eclipse now a her. “Excellent...” Eclipse opened her eyes as she looked down at her body and began to examine it with her hands. “Oh this feels so great!” Wasting little time the alien ran around the ship collecting all sorts of different containers and filling them with her goo until after several minutes later she grew exhausted. “I think that is enough...” Eclipse closed her eyes again as she focused on her old form however it took her a bit to remember it and for a second she forgot she was ever even a male. The transformation was as quick as it was into a woman as Eclipse smiled looking at his work, “I did good but that could’ve easily gone wrong...” The Black Aliens now started gathering all of his work and put the containers in different bags not noticing the sway of his hips as he moved, an effect from staying too long in the female form that he didn’t realize wasn’t natural for him to do. With all of this goo he could target all sorts of things like an Eggman base headed by the Eggboss obsessed with Eggman Thunderbolt or he could start his revenge on Knuckles by attacking Angel Island.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RBM5 (UN: rbm5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RBM5 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234302-Dark-Arms-Takeover/cid/2916347-The-beginning