*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3139251-Hilda-Wagner-Large-and-In-Charge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: Director Hilda Wagner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Hilda Wagner, Large and In Charge

    by: sup
As the many scientists of W.E.I.G.H.T went about their daily business, they couldn't help but shake when they heard thunderous footsteps slowly approaching as they look on in sheer terror.

In all of her, 648-pound glory was the director herself, Hilda Wagner. Strutting down the halls with confidence, knowing she was the big girl in charge of the place. Her blond hair shone in the bright overhead lights above as her ruby red lips seemed to twinkle like priceless gemstones. Her large body, neatly confined to the suit she always wore, made her seem that much more intimidating with each confident stride she took. It was as if she took pleasure in knowing that she was the biggest one there and that there wasn't a single person who could oppose her in her corporate rule.

There are many ways someone can look into this dominating figure and her stranglehold over this entire organization. One way would be looking into the past from before she ever became the person she was today. But there are other ways to go into her as well.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/3139251-Hilda-Wagner-Large-and-In-Charge