*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. W.E.I.G.H.T
  2. More stories!
  3. More stories!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2931340-WEIGHT
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: W.E.I.G.H.T  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

W.E.I.G.H.T

    by: JOOSHER
Whose story are we going to follow through W.E.I.G.H.T?


Dr. Juliana West
Age: 32 - Weight: 107 lbs - Height: 5'8"
Hair color: Auburn - Eye color: Blue
Race: White
Body details; Average breasts, Average stomach, Large butt.
Additional details: Wears glasses.

Dr. West is the current head of pharmaceutical research and her current duties are to oversee the production of a highly addictive drug that causes immediate increase in body mass. West has achieved her position for previously single-handedly creating the prototype for X-serum, which has become the current go-to substance when increased weight gain is required at any W.E.I.G.H.T experiment.
Dr. West thinks very highly of herself, and would prefer to work alone. She focuses more on her work rather than her social life and tend to continue her experiments even on her breaks. She can become very frustrated when dealing with people, who can't follow her orders.



Dr. Olivia Quark
Age: 40 - Weight; 264 lbs - Height: 5'4"
Hair color: Black - Eye color:Bluish green
Race: Black / African American
Body details; Large breasts, Large stomach, Average butt.

Dr. Quark is currently working at R&D for appliances and her current objective is to design appliances and electronics for the crew quarters, which are used by W.E.I.G.H.T employees who have to spend days or weeks at a time at the facility. But these appliances are in fact apart of an experiment to psychologically manipulate certain employees towards a lazier and more fattening lifestyle.
Quark is surprisingly cheerful and quite playful considering that most of her duties involve manipulating others, but maybe that's just part of her manipulative ways. But even though she is quite often not very serious, she does get her duties done with great results. Quark has also on numerous occasion "jokingly" tried to sign herself and her current staff members as willing test subjects, which has lead some members of staff to think she might purposely trying to gain weight herself.



Engineer Anna Powers
Age: 28 - Weight: 195 lbs - Height: 6'0"
Hair color: Blond - Eye color: Brown
Race: White
Body details: Very large breasts, Average stomach, Average butt
Additional details: Has multiple tattoos

Ms. Powers is one of the engineers who have been assigned to maintain the Food Producers. The Food Producer being a recent addition to the arsenal of technology at W.E.I.G.H.T, which can create a near identical copy of any meal using only a small amount of experimental food paste. Near identical because the taste hasn't been that accurate to the food the paste is supposed to be copying.
Ms. Powers' job of maintaining the massive complicated machine hasn't been that difficult recently, as the Food Producer has been working near perfectly. At the beginning she had to do a lot of repairs and problem solving, but now she doesn't need to do more than just turn the machine on and off and make sure the conveyor belt doesn't get stuck. Ms. Powers has been able to take advantage of her current situation and has been spending her days relaxing, while "maintaining" the machinery. Part of this relaxation is snacking on the food going past her on the conveyor. This snacking isn't something she is actually allowed to do, but no-one is there to stop her, and she is well aware of that. What she isn't aware of, is that the machine sometimes has get more ingredients than just the food paste.



Director Hilda Wagner
Age: 47 - Weight: 648 lbs - Height: 6'5"
Hair color: Blond(dyed) - Eye color: Green
Race: White
Body details: Average breasts, Very large stomach, Very large butt.

Hilda Wagner is the director of W.E.I.G.H.T, which means she is basically in charge of all of W.E.I.G.H.T and everyone is working for her. Wagner holds many secrets and is probably the only one who truly knows all the answers behind the mysteries of W.E.I.G.H.T. But she is very tight lipped and will likely never share those secrets to anyone else.
Most of Wagner's work is making decisions and attending meeting with her lead scientists and engineers, but recently she has taken upon herself to visit the many sectors of W.E.I.G.H.T and overseeing what the different projects and experiments. Most employees are unsure why Wagner has decided to leave her cushy office, but everyone is too afraid to question the large imposing director. Her mean and strict demeanor combined with her immense size, have made Wagner into a very scary individual, who no-one dares to oppose. What she says, goes.
Even at her impressive size, Wagner is surprisingly mobile and healthy. This is most likely due to her use of some of W.E.I.G.H.Ts resources on herself.


So who are we following?

You have the following choices:

1. Dr. Juliana West

*Noteb*
2. Dr. Olivia Quark

3. Engineer Anna Powers

4. Director Hilda Wagner

5. Someone else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2931340-WEIGHT