*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More stories!
  2. More stories!
  3. More stories!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2931247-More-stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!
This choice: More stories!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

More stories!

    by: JOOSHER
W.E.I.G.H.T

In a secret location deep underground there is a highly secure research facility called the W.E.I.G.H.T facility (or Weight Experimentation and Investigation Global High security Testing facility). The facility and its operations are completely hidden from the public and most members of government, with some exceptions. Some of the ongoings and the end goal of W.E.I.G.H.T are even hidden from some people working at the facility.

But what exactly is going on at W.E.I.G.H.T? Well, the facility develops and uses technology, that is considered far beyond current modern technology, to mainly increase human weight. The facility's experiments include, but are definitely not limited to: medicine and drugs meant to instantly make someone fat, a machine that can produce nearly infinite amount of food from almost nothing, an artificial village filled with test subjects whose minds are being manipulated and a AI controlled mobility scooter that offers the occupant everything they want without making them move a muscle. Many of the experiments could be considered unethical or dangerous, but the scientist at W.E.I.G.H.T are willing to do anything as long as it fits with W.E.I.G.H.T's goals.

While mainly a scientific facility, W.E.I.G.H.T also has done research to thing considered other worldly or even magical. Some even claim the facility itself is magical, as it is so large and has so many different floors and sectors, with more being added quite often. The size of the facility also raises questions; Who funds it? Is it government tied? Or is it indipendent?
The only people who know the truth behind these questions and the goals of W.E.I.G.H.T are the people in charge at the very top, and they will most likely never share the secret with anyone else.

W.E.I.G.H.T's employees include scientists, engineers, office workers and security officers, along side with cleaning and kitchen staff. Some of whom, know more then the others, and some of who, who will be more involved in the tests then the others, whether they know it or not. There are obviously other more specific job positions, that are needed to run such an advanced and mysterious facility. Not to mention the test subjects, that the facility has acquired through some more or less legal means.

Being a highly secretive facility, W.E.I.G.H.T has strict guidelines and rules to prevent the outside world from ever learning of its existence. Those who break the rules or somehow manage to find out about W.E.I.G.H.T will be dealt with. Either using them as a labrat or by getting rid of them through some deadlier means.


Now that you know a little about the W.E.I.G.H.T facility, are you ready to step in and get started on some weight increasing experiments?

You have the following choices:

1. W.E.I.G.H.T

2. More stories!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JOOSHER (UN: joosher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JOOSHER has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation/cid/2931247-More-stories