*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. After School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237794-Shrunk-at-School-Remade/cid/2940557-After-School
by Tisch
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2237794
Similar to the original but characters and storylines will be slightly different
Chapter #1

After School

    by: Tisch
Jack had just finished up his final class of the day, Physics, and was heading down the hall to his U.S History class, where he needed to finish up some extra work. He was surprised to find that the class was nearly half full, with normal days often only seeing three or four other people in there with him. Regardless, he took his seat and got out his work to do. While he was digging around in his backpack, though, Jack noticed the shrink ray he had bought not too long ago which he had not tested out yet. Looking around, he noticed all the other students were either on their phones or doing work, regardless, not paying attention.

Deciding that this would be an opportune time to try this machine out, Jack stealthily brought it out and set it on the table. He looked over the size options on the side which read: "Regular Size" "1/3 size" and "1/10 size". Mulling over his options, Jack decided the "1/10 size" would be the best for him to be able to sneak around the class and tus set the machine to that setting. Before pulling pressing the button to initiate the shrink ray, Jack took one final look around the classroom to make sure no one would notice. Confirming everyone was oblivious, Jack then proceeded and he was reduced down to a few inches in stature, remaining on his chair.

Excited that his plan worked, Jack first shimmied down his chair leg to the floor and thought of the first thing he should do. Most of the people in the classroom Jack didn't recognize, so it may not be too wise approaching them, but he did know a few. Two of his closer friends, Brigette and Mariah were off in separate corners of the room, appearing to be focused on their work. Trish, the lead cheerleader, was in the back of the room on her phone with a couple of her friends. The final person Jack knew in here was Lauren, the student body president. She was definitely a little uptight, always organized and somewhat of a pain in the butt, ordering people to live up to school standards. Additionally, though, Jack had the option of leaving the room and exploring the halls or go outside.

What does Jack do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tisch (UN: bradysoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tisch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237794-Shrunk-at-School-Remade/cid/2940557-After-School