*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Exit the room and explore the halls
  2. After School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237794-Shrunk-at-School-Remade/cid/2941721-Exit-the-room-and-explore-the-halls
by Tisch
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2237794
Similar to the original but characters and storylines will be slightly different
This choice: Exit the room and explore the halls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Exit the room and explore the halls

    by: Tisch
None of what was going on in the room particularly interested Jack, so he decided to exit the classroom and explore a little. All the people around him were too distracted with what they had in front of them to notice Jack, so he made it out without an issue. Now in the halls, there were a lot of options for Jack. Before he did anything, though, Jack looked over his surroundings.

To his right was another classroom, although the door was closed. Standing outside of it were two girls, both unfamiliar to Jack, who were dressed in sporty clothing and rather tall, especially so since Jack was so small. To his left, Jack saw the entrance to the commons, where he assumed there would be more than a few kids just hanging out. Straight ahead, the hall leading to the stairs to go up was pretty empty, although there were a few students scattered about, including Jack's sister Izzy. Jack paused for a little while longer, unsure of what to do. Eventually, though, he decided to go straight and travel down the hallway.

Jack was surprisingly able to get down the hallway quite far, with not much movement from other people around him. This was interrupted, though, when a figure came close to Jack. It was Nira, one of the preppy girls. She was a total brat, always complaining about one thing or another and trying to take things that weren't hers. Jack made it to the edge of a few lockers, but froze when Nira came over to his area. Her sandals nearly touched Jack as Nira reached above and opened what was presumably her locker to grab or put something away. Knowing better than to somehow get her attention, Jack remained completely still and made very little noise. For a few moments, Jack was unsure about whether or not Nira had realized he was there. But, to his pleasure, Nira soon closed her locker and began walking away.

Jack, breathing a sigh of relief, then continued along his walk of the hallway when as he neared his sister, Izzy, someone picked him up. He turned around, struggling to break free of whoever's grasp it was, and saw the sharp brown eyes of a girl who Jack assumed was a freshman. "I don't have any pockets" she said quietly, almost as if it was to herself. The girl, ignoring Jack's pleas to let him go, threw him around and pulled back the waistband of her tights. She lowered her hand until it was just above the gap and let go of Jack. He fell for a brief moment before hitting the soft mound of the girl, then almost as soon as he did, felt a pressure behind him forcing him into her right cheek. Without saying another word, the girl then proceeded to briskly walk through the hallway.

Jack squirmed as best he could, trying to get loose, but to no avail. He was pinned too firmly against the girl's cheek and had no hope until the girl did something. She finally stopped after five or so minutes and Jack could hear the door to a classroom open and shut. Within another few moments, Jack was pressed even moreso into the girl's pale cheek as she sat down. The girl shifted her weight around on the chair, rolling Jack to and fro yet still keeping him in place. Once she got comfortable, the girl opened her tights and brought Jack out, placing him on her desk.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tisch (UN: bradysoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tisch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237794-Shrunk-at-School-Remade/cid/2941721-Exit-the-room-and-explore-the-halls