*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244915-A-Squishy-College-Experience/cid/3000003-Before-you-can-open-the-door-Kat-returns-open
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2244915
Born with a rare disease, A small Squishy man goes to college wiith his friends.
This choice: Before you can open the door, Kat returns, opening the door fast.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Before you can open the door, Kat returns, open...

    by: 212
As you reach for the door handle, you hear a soft click, before being flung into the air from a sudden impact. Confused, you cannot think as your body hits something and deforms, becoming flattened from the extreme force.

Your eyes manage to glance upward in your current sorry state and see Kat, who appears somewhat flushed in the face. She must have been in a hurry to get back to the room after eating. As you muse about her reddened look you realise that you were just squashed by the force of her opening the door. Thinking quickly to begin to reform yourself, feeling a slight panic at the slow rate of which you are managing to reform, you close your eyes to try and expend all energy to quicken the pace.

Suddenly you hear the hurried footsteps of Kat, opening your eyes you see that she is seemingly looking over you with a confused expression. Her eyes seem to bore into you, a fact that makes you relax due to her obviously being able to recognise you, because she was told about your condition... Right?

Does she?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 212 (UN: kkk21212121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244915-A-Squishy-College-Experience/cid/3000003-Before-you-can-open-the-door-Kat-returns-open