*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First day of College
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244915-A-Squishy-College-Experience/cid/2997532-First-day-of-College
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2244915
Born with a rare disease, A small Squishy man goes to college wiith his friends.
Chapter #1

First day of College

    by: Kentwolf
You looked around the dorm room with a smile, having just finished unpacking the last of your things into your side of the room. You could hear girls chatting excitedly through the door to your room as people introduced themselves to each other, but you had wanted to get unpacked first. It was a little weird being a guy in a girls dorm, but it was likely safer than the alternative, sharing a dorm with Gary, your girlfriends jerk of a twin brother. At least this way, Mary and her friends were only one floor down, so you would see a lot of her.

So far the only person you had met in the dorm was your room mate, a girl named Kat. She had seemed nice, but had stared a lot and blushed at your mother when she came in with boxes. Her side of the room was still mostly boxed up, but she had gone off to get something to eat at the canteen. Or so she had said at least, once your mother had left.

It was daunting, being on your own, at a proper college like a normal sized person, Kat had certainly been shocked to see a three foot tall guy was her room mate, but you had an actually pretty good first meeting, no squishing at all. So you hoped this was a sign of your luck in life changing.

As you were unpacked and had nothing to do, you looked to the door and decided you should get out of here, have a look around. Possibly introduce yourself to the girls of the building, so they would know a guy was here too. Though going to see if Mary or her friiends Stacy and Emma needed any help unpacking might be a good thing to spend some time with? Then of course there was always the campus to explore. You could get your bearings before classes began tomorrow.

You began to head to the door, still unsure what you would do, but whatever it was, it would be outside this room, you reach for the door handle and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244915-A-Squishy-College-Experience/cid/2997532-First-day-of-College