*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Some Notes For The Students
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245129-The-Magicians-Girls-Wedgie-Humiliation/cid/2998708-Some-Notes-For-The-Students
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2245129
An interactive about the women of SyFy's The Magicians being humiliated with wedgies.
Chapter #1

Some Notes For The Students

    by: BimboFuta
First off, this interactive will obviously be quite different from the show. While the basic premise is the same (magical college), the following changes are going to be made to the story:

This story begins in Season 1: Kady, Alice, and Julia are all first-year students at Brakebills, while Margo is a second-year student. The dean of the school is Eliza (adult Jane Chatwin). Marina is a hedge witch, expelled from the school for publicly humiliating Professors Sunderland and Lipson. No one knows Fillory is real yet (except for Eliza), and the Fillory books are viewed as some dorky book series that nerdy girls read. With that out of the way, let's get onto characters!

The character you select here will be the main girl receiving the humiliation and wedgies in her chapterline. Other girls might get wedgied and humiliated, but the story will always revolved around this girl and her humiliation.

#1 - Kady Orloff-Diaz: Kady is a tough badass who looks the part, with a pretty and scary face, dark hair, and dark clothes. However Kady just uses her tough appearance to cover up for the fact that she's a massive girly-girl. All of her bras and panties are brightly colored, some with sparkles, ruffles, and cute patterns or phrases across them. Of course, this secret is utterly humiliating for her, so she compensates by being an aggressive bully, but her luck has to run out at some point.

#2 - Julia Wicker: Julia, being the hot, pretty girl she is, found quick popularity at Brakebills. She can always get a nerd to fawn over her and do her homework, without even having to bully them into doing it! However, Julia is quite the nerd herself, grasping magic easily, and even reading the books and doing extra homework just for fun! If anyone found out how nerdy and dorky this hot, popular girl is, she would be in for a humiliating year of school.

#3 - Alice Quinn: Alice is obviously gorgeous, but not only does she look like every stereotypical nerd getting their panties yanked up their big butts, but she also plays the part. Due to her natural skill at magic and her nerdy look, Alice is picked on frequently at Brakebills, never going more than a day without getting a wedgie or a swirly.

#4 - Margo Hanson: Margo is a hot, tough, domineering second-year student at Brakebills, making her not only popular, but quite intimidating. Of course, this facade would fall to pieces, and she would quickly have her panties wedged into her fat cheeks if anyone discovered her obsession with the dorky Fillory books.

While each girl has their own humiliating personality trait/secret, they don't necessarily have that trait or secret in other girls' chapters. For example, if you choose Julia to be the main humiliated girl, Kady might not be a huge sissy in that chapterline, but Kady will always be a sissy in her own chapters. With that said, who is the focus of humiliation?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BimboFuta (UN: bimbofuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245129-The-Magicians-Girls-Wedgie-Humiliation/cid/2998708-Some-Notes-For-The-Students