*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246771-My-Shrunken-Life-Re-Upload/cid/3011582-Getting-to-know-Kims-breasts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2246771
You have been one inch tall since birth. This is your not so normal life.
This choice: "Wanna sleep with Kim?" (goes with Kim)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Getting to know Kim...'s breasts

    by: bobob1
"So...Ben...do you...wanna sleep with Kim tonight?" Claire asked. You and Kim gasped, and stared at Claire.

"What?" You and Kim asked at the same time.

"I just thought that..ya know..." Claire stuttered.

"You want me to sleep with tiny Ben?" Kim questioned. "He may get hurt, and I don't want that to happen to him again."

"But you could put him somewhere safe! It'll be perfect! You'll get to know each other and everything!"

"Maybe. But where?"

"I think he'd be safe in your cleavage, I guess."

"That could work Claire!"

"Hey!" You called. "Don't I get a say in this?" Kim and Claire looked down at you.

"So sorry." Kim said. "We forgot about you."

"Do you want to sleep with her?" Claire looked at you questioningly. You looked between the two hot girls. Sleeping in your doll house would be safer, but it would be more fun to sleep with Kim.

"I guess I'll sleep with Kim!" You called. Claire's face lit up with excitement, but Kim's remained skeptical.

"Awesome!" Claire picked you up off the couch. "Here you go!" She tossed you over to Kim, who screamed in surprise, not catching you, as you fell into her cleavage. You became wedged inside, with only your head poking out.

"Claire!" You and Kim yelled.

"Gooooood night!" Claire giggled, and ran out of the room. Kim looked down at you. You smiled up at her.

"Time for bed little Ben!" She got up off the couch, and headed to her bedroom. A few minutes later, she lay in bed, with you still in her cleavage. "So Ben, is it hard being very tiny?" She asked you, looking down at you with sweet eyes in your place in between her breasts.

"Yeah, I guess." You felt uncomfortable being in the cleavage of this girls breasts. You were enjoying it, and she was nice enough, but she wasn't related to you, and could do anything to you at any moment.

"Do you get hurt a lot?"

"Yeah, people never know where I am, and then I end up flat and stuck to them. It happens a lot!"

"I would imagine so." Kim yawned loudly, and started to close her eyes. She reached over and turned off the lights. "Goodnight Ben!"

"Night Kim!" You rested between her breasts, and they were incredibly soft and comfortable, and you started to fall asleep, when suddenly, Kim turned over to her side. Her left breasts rolled over on top of you, flattening you to her right breast. You knew this wouldn't go well. She then turned to her other side, and her right breasts rolled onto her left, and you were pushed onto her left boob. She then rested her arm over her right breast, pushing you farther into her left tit. This continued for a long time, until you eventually fell asleep.

The next morning, when you woke up, you started to get up, but couldn't move. You then remembered where you were. You were in Kim's cleavage, wedged between her breasts, flattened and trapped. Kim was out of bed, and changing into her school clothes. She had just taken of her bra, and you spotted yourself in the mirror, barely poking out from her breasts. But did Kim notice you before you she put on her bra?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. No, and you're hidden by her bra.

2. Yes, and she takes you out.

*Noteb*
3. Yes, but she leaves you in.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246771-My-Shrunken-Life-Re-Upload/cid/3011582-Getting-to-know-Kims-breasts