*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Into the Workshop
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246776-Tales-of-the-Tiny/cid/3012657-Into-the-Workshop
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2246776
Breakthroughs in size manipulation lead to big adventures
Chapter #1

Into the Workshop

    by: FanOfSmall
You stagger down the steps to the main floor in a state of grogginess. It was odd, even for your father, to still be up at such an early hour working in his garage. Even more odd was the fact that this somehow woke you up, but the sound you heard wasnt the familiar clanging, welding, drilling and what have you that acted like your family's version of white noise.

Whatever you heard, it had your attention, and as you made your way over to the garage you realized just how dead quiet the house was now.

"Dad?", you called out to the garage door ahead of you.

Wiping the morning crusts from your eyes, you reach for the handle and pull the door open. The workshop was as "distinguished" as ever. The two car garage was packed with crates of mechanical parts, tool chests, workbenches, and stations that housed most of your dads previous completed prototypes.

It had been awhile since youve been in here. The iron clad rule was to not disturb him while he was working, only mom was the exception, and when he wasnt in the garage the place was locked down with electronic locks he designed and installed himself.

You moved further into the garage and looked around. Nobody else was here, but something did immediatly grab your attention . . .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FanOfSmall (UN: fanofsmall at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FanOfSmall has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246776-Tales-of-the-Tiny/cid/3012657-Into-the-Workshop