*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Suit
  2. Into the Workshop
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246776-Tales-of-the-Tiny/cid/3014820-The-Suit
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2246776
Breakthroughs in size manipulation lead to big adventures
This choice: A strange body suit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Suit

    by: FanOfSmall
Hanging up in a glass display case was the most bizzare divers suit you had ever seen. Its was meticulously stored inside with a level of care that reminded you of museum attractions. Your father had clearly put alot of stock into this specific project, noting the subtle hints of a complex exoskeleton within the framework of the suits leather exterior. The helmet was the most eye-catching aspect of it. Its lean rounded shape curved into two antennae on the back sides of the top of the head and its visor reminded you of the x-wing pilots garb in star wars, except it wasnt tinted and was instead clear. Honestly, this thing gave a massive sci-fi vibe. Its color scheme was mainly a matte black with accents of silver along the limbs and ribs and a racing stripe that ran along the top of the helmet. Your dad was never one for design-work, but this thing was as unique a project as youve ever seen in your daily life so nevertheless you were impressed. However, that begged the question, what was there to really be impressed about? What is so important about this thing and what is its purpose?

Looking the case over closely, you saw that there was no other measure to secure this thing other than a passcode lock. You stifled an amused laugh and confidently typed in the release date of the first episode of 'Friends'. The lock chirped and the case door clicked open. You carefully removed the helmet and inspected it. It wasnt heavy, so you put it on, followed closely with the suit. The moment you clothed yourself completely the visor hummed to life, displaying a menu of options and information you didnt understand.

In the corner of the HUD, was the shape of a human similar to what youd see on a bathroom sign. The outline of it was highlighted so you figured whatever it was it was key to figuring out this suits function. On its wrist portion you saw a red rectangle also highlighted. You lifted your arm and noticed that what you initally thought was a metal panel was actually a touch screen, now with a similar display to the visor.

A red button caught you curiousity and you pressed it. The world quickly shot up as your form began to minimize in the blink of an eye and reduce you to a measly inch in height! You fell on your ass due to the shock of it and looked up at the gargantuan sights around you. . .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FanOfSmall (UN: fanofsmall at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FanOfSmall has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246776-Tales-of-the-Tiny/cid/3014820-The-Suit