*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Nose Ring (Tabitha the Witch)
  2. The Seekers Find!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248291-Host-to-a-Transformative-Spirit/cid/3023678-The-Nose-Ring-Tabitha-the-Witch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Paranormal · #2248291
You like hunting for magic trinkets on the weekends. One day, you find something real.
This choice: The Nose Ring (Tabitha the Witch)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Nose Ring (Tabitha the Witch)

    by: LegacyPilgrim
The moment your fingers make contact with the nose ring, you know it's a mistake. Before you're even really aware of what's happening, the nose ring flies up and lodges itself right into your left nostril with a painful prick.

"Ow!" You cry out, but it's all you really have time to say before something... eerie makes itself known. It starts as a whisper really, a shadow of a voice at the back of your mind, but it quickly grows in volume and clarity until...

"Geez,what a pussy. Figures that after all this time, I get this guy as a host. Ah, well. Beggars can't be choosers. Unless you're a witch, ha!" The voice cried out in glee. It was a crass woman's voice, probably in her early twenties, and she clearly held nothing but contempt for you.

You'd heard of possessive spirits before, but this one was actually real. And she obviously didn't have your best interests at heart. You reached for the nose ring, wanting nothing more than to pull it out, but you were stopped an inch short by the spirit's will.

"Nuh uh. Naughty boy. Don't you know that you have to ask politely before showing a lady out? Not that I'm a lady. Fuck no. I piss on all that shit. But go ahead and ask me nicely. See if I'll leave your body." She's clearly taunting you, but you try anyway. To no avail. Your lips won't even move, your tongue a dead weight in your mouth.

The voice cackles.

"Oops. Guess that's not an option. Matter of fact, I think that belongs to me now." She clicked your tongue against the roof of your mouth, opening and closing your jaw as if it belonged to her. Which it did. You wanted to run, to hide, to close the box again, but you couldn't do anything but watch as the spirit invading your body exerted her control over you.

"Ah, shit. Guess I should be introducin' myself if I'm gonna own this body. Name's Tabitha. I'm a witch. That's all you really need to know about me right now, my little pussy cat."

You wanted to scream at her, but you could barely even move your eyes. Olivia and Tyler had moved closer to you in concern. "Derek, are you alright?"

Your head snapped up, control of your entire face given over to the witch. "Damn. There are others. Gotta work quickly then, before they take my nose ring out. Can't lose it too soon."

The cold numbness that had overtaken your face quickly moved down your neck and into the rest of your body. The body thief flexed every new muscle she took over, until she had complete and total control over every last inch of you. She wiggled her toes, glancing around with barely disguised glee.

Still within the space of your own head, she said, "Fuuuck yes, this feels good. But this body ain't exactly me, you know. And I'm all about self-expression, Kitty. Say goodbye to your dick."

The cold numbness turned hot as your flesh flared with heat. Things were shifting and moving all over your body at such a rapid pace you could barely keep track of them as they happened. Your shoulders crunched inwards, smooth and small and rounded beneath your big plaid jacket. The changes spiraled down your arms, shrinking them as they went, until they reached your fingers. Your unwelcome guest held up your hands so you could watch as each individual finger shrunk and paled until they were barely half their former size and white as a sheet. Your nails felt strange as they grew into long black claws.

"Very goth. Love the color," she commented in your head.

Your friends were on their feet now, but they couldn't stop her now even if they tried. You felt your chest heat up, your skin itching like crazy as fat ballooned forward into prodigious breasts. Her assets strained at your shirt, lifting the dark green thing up to reveal a toned, slim stomach. Not your own. Yours wasn't this pale, and it certainly didn't have tattoos like the one of the rose encircling your navel.

The changes marched mercilessly onward, your hips exploding outward and tearing sizeable holes in your previously loose jeans. They were tight on you now, your thighs much meatier than they'd ever been before. And your rear... even from this awkward angle, you could see and feel that it was well-rounded and well shaped. Tabitha took pleasure in that. It was the asset she was proudest of.

She put her hands on her hips as she focused her magical energies on your dick. It was a strangely pleasurable feeling as she massaged your shaft and balls back into your body, a moist, wet slit slurping them up. And then it was gone, replaced by...

"Ooh, a pussy for a pussy. Bet that's the closest you've ever been to one in your life," she taunted you in your head. You wanted to retort, but pretty much everything was out of your control.

The changes cascaded down your legs, finishing off your feet and toes in a matter of seconds. Your large feet had become dainty little things, your shoes barely hanging on. With a slight tinge of annoyance from Tabitha, she kicked them off, revealing tiny little toes with black nail polish through your thin white socks.

And with that, the changes were finished. Mostly.

"Ah. Nearly forgot the hair. Can't forget the hair!" She looked up, focusing on the mirror across the room. This allowed you to see your changed body in full for the first time-- and boy was it a doozy. Your former clothes clung to her every curve, showing off her cleavage and her hips both. Her face was coy, arrogant, and vicious, her bright green eyes a sharp contrast to your former brown. Similarly, your formerly brown hair disappeared into her own, dark black curls as they cascaded down to brush against your shoulders.

Your body was gone. All that remained was your mind and soul, and they were only along for the ride with this sick witch. She stretched luxuriously, allowing you to feel every changed muscle in your body as they rubbed against your clothes. A smirk graced her lips, a hungry look in her eyes as she looked around the room at each one of your friends until she caught sight of Olivia.

You like her, huh? she asked. You wanted to shake your head, to tell her no, but she already knew. Of course she did. She was a witch, so much more powerful than you were.

"Boo!" She cried aloud for the first time, using your lips, your voice transformed into her own. Olivia jumped, frightened out of your skin. This got a cackle out of the lewd, crude witch puppeteering your flesh.

"Haha! Gotcha, bitch!" She said with a wink, running her hands through her hair.

"D-Derek?" Tyler asked, stepping forward.

Tabitha shook her head. "Nuh-uh. I'm the bitch that was living in that ring. Until your buddy freed me. Long story short, I died in the '90s, didn't want to, gave myself a second chance using this ring here."

Rebecca looked scared out of her wits. "Well... get out! Take that ring off and get out of Derek's body!" She shouted.

Tabitha shrugged carelessly. "Sorry, babe. Couldn't, even if I wanted to. It's just a normal ring now. One way trip. Don't worry your little heads too much. He's still in here. Ready to experience anything and everything that I do."

Charlie shook his head, standing right up to the witch. Not an inch away from her, he threatened her in the way that only Charlie could.

"You better get the fuck out of his body right now before I make you regret it." He was fearless, but this was foolish. Just by being this close to her mind, you could tell there was nothing he could do against the kind of power Tabitha wielded.

"Y'know, I've got thirty years of mayhem to catch up on. I was thinking I would spare good ol' Kitty's friends, as a kinda, whattayacallit, courtesy to him for lending me this sweet body, but... you're pushing me, little boy." The threat was clear, and you were scared of what she might do your friend of three years. Or to the others, if she crossed that line.

Please, don't, you begged the witch, but she didn't seem like the type to listen. You could only wish that she would.


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LegacyPilgrim (UN: genox4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegacyPilgrim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2248291-Host-to-a-Transformative-Spirit/cid/3023678-The-Nose-Ring-Tabitha-the-Witch