*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new day awaits.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250003-Squishy-guy-in-a-small-town/cid/3036953-A-new-day-awaits
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2250003
Small guy lives his everyday life in a small town
Chapter #1

A new day awaits.

    by: Transformationlover833
You awake to the sound of the alarm going off as your brother groans and turns it off. You have to share a room with him as you do not have the space to have separate rooms. You sit straight and stretch out, shaking the morning tiredness off you, ready to start the day. You put on a shirt and some pants and head out to the kitchen for some breakfast. You see light coming from the bathroom and see your mother in the kitchen, pouring up some cereal. You head over to your little staircase and pour yourself some. Dad already left for work, having been home a solid 3 hours. You join your mom at the table and start eating. Your sister, half awake walks in to the kitchen, still in her PJ's. You talk with your mother for a bit before she heads off for work as well. You finish up your cereal and get ready to start the day.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Transformationlover833 (UN: madsdenmark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Transformationlover833 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250003-Squishy-guy-in-a-small-town/cid/3036953-A-new-day-awaits