*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250003-Squishy-guy-in-a-small-town/cid/3043283-Its-the-weekend-you-head-off-for-Harry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2250003
Small guy lives his everyday life in a small town
This choice: It's the weekend, you head off for Harry's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It's the weekend, you head off for Harry...

    by: Transformationlover833
Saturday. Finally done with school for the week, time to relax and have some fun. You know that Harry invited you over, so you quickly get dressed and head out. He lives really close by, so it's an easy walk. Harry lives in a relatively big house, with a quite large backyard. As you make your way there, you notice that there are 2 cars parked, so both his parents are home.

You knock on the door and Jonas opens the door, letting you in. You take off your shoes and make small talk with Jonas. You've always been a bit scared of Jonas and Lena, because they are both so freakishly tall, especially compared to you. You immediately head down to the basement to find Harry.

The basement has a lot of room. There is a big room as soon as you get down. This is where the laundry machine is. They also keep a lot of thing on a row of shelves. Stuff that they just have not thrown out yet. Then there is a hallway with 3 rooms. To the right there is Tana's room, you've never actually seen inside it, but you know it's very pink, since the color radiates from the little gap under the door. To the left, there is Lena and Jonas' room. They only really have a closet, a night table and a large double bed. Then next to the right, there is Harry's room. Harry's room is a lot like you and your brothers, he kinda has 3 parts of the room. He has his bed, with his closet behind it and usually a lot of dirty clothes in front of it, that takes up half of the room, then the other half is split up in a lot of toys, lego and action figures and nerf guns etc. and then his desk and computer.

As you enter the room, he is playing with his toys, but you're not really in the mood for playing with lego today. What do you decide to do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Transformationlover833 (UN: madsdenmark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Transformationlover833 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250003-Squishy-guy-in-a-small-town/cid/3043283-Its-the-weekend-you-head-off-for-Harry