*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk at School
  2. The Shrink Ray
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray/cid/3068471-Shrunk-at-School
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2254011
Abby's has access to a shrink ray. She decides to have some fun with it.
This choice: Do nothing for now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrunk at School

    by: TinyEthan13
Abby remembered that she had homework to do, so she slipped the shrink ray into her backpack. Maybe she could show it Carmen and Luke tomorrow. Distracted by pre-calculus and biology homework, all thoughts of the shrink ray left her mind. That night Abby dreamed that had washed up on an island, where tiny people live. They had tried to restrain her, but there ropes were no match for the giantess. When they started attacking with weapons, she proceed to squish them with her bare feet.

By the time she woke up, the dream was only a vague memory. Abby got ready for school. Things went normally until she accidentally shrunk herself. It happened...

You have the following choices:

1. Near her locker

2. In the gym

3. In the lunch room

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyEthan13 (UN: tinyethan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyEthan13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray/cid/3068471-Shrunk-at-School