*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. They decide to watch a movie
  2. Becoming a Speck
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261153-A-Speck-on-my-Little-Brothers-Party/cid/3281198-They-decide-to-watch-a-movie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Thriller/Suspense · #2261153
[Male giants, unaware, shrink] I'll gift 100 points for every addition to this interactive
This choice: They decide to watch a movie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

They decide to watch a movie

    by: Something
Derek was frozen in horror as he watched his titanic brother lift his foot in his direction. There was no way to escape. The vast sole covered the sky and the closest exit was at the very least several hundred feet away. Derek could do nothing but close his eyes as Adric's foot came down. Fortunately, after a second, he realized he was still alive. His absolutely tiny size and the fact that he was under the arch of the giant boy's foot saved him from being crushed completely, but he was still stuck there and in pain as he was pressed against the ground.

Adric was completely oblivious to his particle-sized brother stuck to the bottom of his foot. He and the other kids discussed what movie they wanted to watch at on the couch and put his feet up on the cushion next to him. The motion was terrifyingly fast for Derek, but at least now, Derek wasn't pressed against the floor. But now he had to figure out how to get unstuck.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Something (UN: something19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RippleLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261153-A-Speck-on-my-Little-Brothers-Party/cid/3281198-They-decide-to-watch-a-movie