*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Both Widers get Wider!
  2. It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3151645-Both-Widers-get-Wider
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2261890
Brooke & Mikayla are sisters in their 20's—this is how one made the other very, very fat
This choice: Options for stories that follow both sisters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Both Widers get Wider!

    by: Keroro04
Between the two of them, Brooke and Mikayla were often at each other’s throats for their antics. Both women had been living with each other for years at this point, and little did they know, but things were finally about to boil over, at the cost of both of their waistlines.

This morning, both women woke up to do their daily routine. For Brooke, that meant showing up to her comfy office job, and hanging out with Olivia and her other friends while crunching numbers. It wasn’t exactly the most comfortable job, but it did help pay the bills for the house, and the younger Wider sister at least had good friends to be with her.

With Mikayla though, that meant a busy day at the Bean Machine, where she grinded up various blends to serve for customers to survive through the day with Leni. She had come across various customers throughout her time working behind a counter, but she got through it with as much gusto as she could perform.

However, on this day, something seemingly small happened, which has caused the Widers to begin putting on weight.

Brook herself was finding a bit of extra padding in her thighs, and that her stomach was stretching out wider than usual. And Mikayla was finding likewise, though instead of her behind it was her chest that was growing bit by bit.

Now what was causing both of these women to begin piling on weight at the same time?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Keroro04 (UN: keroro04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3151645-Both-Widers-get-Wider