*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Equestria Girls World
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262036-Equestrian-Size-Story/cid/3144648-Equestria-Girls-World
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2262036
A size-changing story taking place in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
This choice: Equestria Girls World  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Equestria Girls World

    by: ejones312
Equestria Girls is the human-like spinoff of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, taking place after the third season finale.

After her crown is stolen by Princess Celestia's former student, Sunset Shimmer, Princess Twilight Sparkle and Spike follows her to another world through a mystical mirror that opens every thirty moons. The alternate world is a human counterpart of Equestria, and most of the story takes place in Canterlot High School where Sunset Shimmer rules as the queen bee bully. Twilight discovers her friends' human counterparts, whose friendship was torn apart by Sunset Shimmer.

Despite a rough start, Twilight brings her friends' human counterparts together to win a pageant where Twilight's crown is the prize. They work together to defeat Sunset Shimmer, who used the crown to turn herself into a demon and use her magic to brainwash the students and faculty to invade Equestria. Using the power of friendship, Sunset reforms.

Later, the Humane Six discover their magical abilities using their band instruments. Sunset eventually the trust of her student body by defeating the Sirens, who used their singing to fuel off the negativity of their unknowing victims.

She and the Humane Six later discover Twilight's human counterpart, an outcast at Crystal Prep who scientifically studies magic. Coerced by the principal, Twilight was forced to compete in athletic games between Crystal Prep and Canterlot High where the residual magic leaking in from Equestria and Twilight's meddling created portals that put the students in danger. Buckling under the pressure from her principal and peers, Twilight unleashed the magic and becomes a demon, Midnight Sparkle, opening the rifts between the human world and Equestria. Sunset Shimmer purges the demon out of Twilight, who immediately transfers to Canterlot High.

In this route, we will be focusing on certain routes that involve characters getting into sizeable situations. The characters are either shrunken down, grow into a giant, were born at the minimal size of a Breezie, or born at the minimal size of a small house in Ponyville. The only question is, which route will you choose?

Shrunken

Gigantified

Born Small

-or-

Born Tall

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shrunken

*Noteb*
2. Gigantified

*Noteb*
3. Born Small

*Noteb*
4. Born Tall

*Noteb*
5. Both

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ejones312 (UN: ejones312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ejones312 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262036-Equestrian-Size-Story/cid/3144648-Equestria-Girls-World