*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3268772-Evan-the-sixty-foot-tall-Empryean
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2264097
For the students of Wyrmwood, one thing is for sure, you'll never be bored at this school.
This choice: Evan the sixty foot tall Empryean  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Evan the sixty foot tall Empryean

    by: Unknown
So Wyrmwood is divided into two sections: one for all the beings over twenty-five feet in height, and one for beings under twenty-five feet. If you're over twenty-five foot tall, you stay in your section of the university. Period. No arguments. First time you get caught trespassing on the wrong side, you're expelled. Period. No appeal, no exceptions, not even for the children of noteworthy families such as yours.

The under twenty-five foot tall crowd can come over to the over twenty-five foot tall side of the university, but only if they're escorted by a resident of the over twenty-five foot tall side. Going unescorted can result in disciplinary action, though not of the one strike and you're out variety.

The two sides do have shared lecture halls on certain subjects, such as philosophy and literature, But even the lecture halls are segregated, and have the same the rules about separation as the rest of the campus.

The first such lecture hall you enter is for your required freshman level literature class. You're one of the last to arrive in class, so you have to sit close to the dividing line. On the opposite side of the line is a human. An actual human. She's an eighteen year old busty beauty named __________ and she's of ____________________ descent.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Nora; Nordic

2. Zara; Middle Eastern

*Noteb*
3. Beatriz; Iberian

*Noteb*
4. Akari; East Asian

*Noteb*
5. Ulani; Polynesian

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3268772-Evan-the-sixty-foot-tall-Empryean