*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A princess doll!
  2. Let the insanity unfold.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269616-Swapped-bodies-with-a-doll/cid/3482848-A-princess-doll
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Paranormal · #2269616
You wake up in the body of your sister's new doll.
This choice: A princess doll!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A princess doll!

    by: Charizard43

The doll was a princess doll!

When Jillian showed you the doll earlier that day, she was so happy she was practically screeching when she was talking to you about it. What princess the doll was, even she didn't know, it was probably a generic princess...

You don't remember how the doll looked though, only a vague blob of pink was what your mind could remember. If only there was a good way to see... Looking down won't give a good view.Then, you saw a surprisingly working mirror in the corner of the plastic room.

That's convenient...

You walked over to the mirror, feeling what you assumed was a dress's skirt swaying and flowing with the movement of your plastic legs. You can hear the bottom slightly brushing against the floor, so the skirt was big.

Arriving at the mirror, you realized that the "pink blob" your brain remembered wasn't exactly far off...

The dress was... Cutesy, at least enough for it's target audience to want it. To your Teenage boy brain, it was a complete gaudy mess.

The top half of the dress was similar to princess peach, just with a row of tiny pink bows going down from where your armpits where. It had puffed out shoulders, and ended near the elbow with a white cuff.

The skirt though, was an entirely different beast. It puffed off from the waist, and was decorated in a mess of pink and white fabric. A row a white bows wrapped around the hem of the skirt, and pink fluff separated the top half of the dress from the skirt.

Needless to say, even with your barbie proportions, the dress made you look like an absolute drag queen.

What was your reaction to this?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Charizard43 (UN: mumbojumbo12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Charizard43 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269616-Swapped-bodies-with-a-doll/cid/3482848-A-princess-doll