*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274722-Shrunk-in-One-Piece/cid/3257376-Shrunk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2274722
You eat a weird looking fruit and end up shrunk to 1-inch, what will happen to you?
Chapter #1

Shrunk

    by: Duckymucky
Your name is Jack, 18 years old, and were a lone traveler who liked exploring new lands. You heard about a famous island where you can find lots of things. You travelled in a small sailboat enough to carry you and some items, but it was suitable for you. You finally arrived at the pirate utopia Island, where its a place famous for all kinds of goods and people from all around the sea come to be. You were amazed by the port size, big enough to handle huge ships. You can see pirates, merchants, marines, and all kinds of races.

You set your sailboat at the port and head into the city. You can see all kinds of goods being sold like food, clothes, weapons, etc. As a person who liked to explore, you wanted to try new things. The journey in the sea made you hungry so you decided to try something new to taste. You approached a nearby stand that had fruits to sell.

"Hello there young man, welcome to my shop, I have all kinds of fruits" you were greeted by a cheerful clerk.
"Hey there, I'm here from a journey and want to try something new. Do you have anything unique?"
"Great choice my friend, these fruits have came thus morning, they are from an island in the south"
You look at an apple-like fruit which was purple in color.
"That's great, can I try one before I decide?" The clerk agreed and hands you the fruit and you have a bite. It tasted bitter and sour. You didn't like the taste of the fruit so you set it aside, the remaining fruits looked like fruits you already know of so you decided to look somewhere else, but paid the cost of tasting because you would feel bad.

You begin walking in the street glancing at different stands when suddenly you felt dizzy, you couldn't walk straight, felt like you were about to puke. "Ugh what's this feeling...."
You entered a nearby alley where no one was there since you didn't want to pass out in the street and risk getting robbed or ignored. You lay your back against a wall and the feeling started to get worse. Eventually you blacked out.

Moments later you woke up and your head was hurting you, you try to figure the reason then remembered the fruit you've eaten and caused you the feeling. As you were adjusting to the situation, you realized you were naked and standing on some weird fabric. It didn't take you long enough until you realized you were shrunk to an inch. You got really scared and don't know how to act.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Duckymucky (UN: duckymucky69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Duckymucky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274722-Shrunk-in-One-Piece/cid/3257376-Shrunk