*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dining with Alessia
  2. The First Blind Date
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276919-Mini-Blind-Date/cid/3276066-Dining-with-Alessia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2276919
You’re 4-in tall, and your ‘normal-size’ caretaker decides you need to start dating!
This choice: Dining with Alessia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dining with Alessia

    by: G-Writer
It was a little bit intimidating just being left on a table all by yourself like this, but as you looked around nervously, you were glad to see a little table and chair most likely specifically placed there for you. At least you wouldn’t have to stand awkwardly the whole time… Sitting down, you tried to keep an eye on the door of the diner and spot your date, but after a few false alarms of girls walking right past you (many without even noticing you), you started zoning out, trying to imagine what kind of girl Lillie would have set you up with.

Due to this, you didn’t notice your actual date approaching at all until you heard the whoosh of the booth-seat cushion being flattened and were startled into looking up as the wood of the bench strained (quite loudly at that) to hold the weight of a sudden occupant. “Hey Squirt, you must be Ky, yeah? Nice to meetcha, I’m Alessia.”

Taken a little off guard by her sudden (at least to you) appearance, you blinked away your imaginings to focus on reality, recovering as best you could. “Oh, uhh… Hello! Yeah, I’m Ky, umm… nice to meet you too.”

You were pleasantly surprised to be greeted with the somewhat cherubic face of a woman with long wavy brown hair, hazel eyes, and a skin tone that gave off a slightly exotic, sun kissed hew. She seemed pretty laid back, maybe even a bit flippant, but the smirk she was wearing and her tone came across as more refreshingly forward than offensive. She was sporting a short sleeve, white button-up dress shirt, and she had left most of the top buttons open to apparently draw the eye toward the exposed cleavage of her modestly-sized chest. Trying your best not to fall into the trap, you forced yourself to take the rest of her in, noticing that she was sitting somewhat awkwardly with her upper arms pinned to her sides and her back straight almost all the way up against the back of the booth… Maybe she was nervous like you? This also gave you time to notice that her shirt, although nice, was horribly wrinkled, and also clung to her slightly chubby upper body pretty tightly. You found yourself wondering what she wore with it, but had completely missed your opportunity to see anything below her waist.

Following your eyes, Alessia ended up chuckling a bit. “Ah, sorry, I kinda didn’t know what to wear to something like this, so I just sorta threw on my office outfit, but it was kinda crumpled in the corner. Hope it’s not a big deal.”

“Oh, no, of course not. It looks good on you! I mean—uh… I’m just glad you took the time to come out on a date at all.”

“Huh, you think so? Guess I still got it if you’re already blurting out compliments! I s’pose I’m pretty glad I came out too! To be honest, I was kinda dreading this, it’s been so long since I actually cared about what someone thought when I went out, I forgot how much work it can be. I kept forgetting stuff. Like how you have to have something to wear, and— Haaa, haaaaaa, whoops… things like brushing my teeth. Sorry if the smell is too much for you, Squirt.”

You blushed at her calling you out on your compliment (let alone the nickname she was using), but luckily Alessia seemed willing to move on without ribbing you too much. You were actually really starting to get hopeful for this date, when she suddenly cupped her hand in front of her face mid-sentence and blew against it a few times, apparently realizing she hadn’t remembered to brush her teeth. Unluckily for you, her hand didn’t block much of her breath, and most of it was washed right down onto you… and her breath WAS horrible. You forced your face to remain neutral, remembering your promise to Lillie, but you had an inkling that it had been a LONG time since Alessia had brushed her teeth, not just before this date. But you were able to keep it together, and noticing the sudden crack in Alessia’s otherwise confident aura (and hoping this was the extent of the stench Lillie was talking about), you decided to do your best to reassure her.

“N-nah. It’s not a big deal. Things like that are easy to forget. You don’t need to worry about stuff like that with me.”

Alessia looked at you in suspicion for a few moments, apparently not quite trusting your sincerity. But after a slightly awkward stand-off (in which you swore she blew directly onto you a few times if the increased bad-breath smell was anything to go by), your ability to keep your face neutral despite the stink was apparently enough to convince her and a large smile spread on her face. “Huh, well, good to know! To be honest, I didn’t brush my teeth because I couldn’t find my toothbrush. I actually don’t know when the last time I brushed my teeth was! Glad Lillie set me up with such an understanding guy. Are all Minis good with bad smells?”

You are a bit taken back at Alessia’s sudden truth bomb, not to mention her implication that all Minis might be somehow smell-resistant, but before you could break character your conversation was interrupted by your waiter asking if you wanted to start with a drink. Alessia ordered a large cola, but before you could say anything the waiter had already walked away. “Uh… awkward… I don’t think they even noticed you were here, Squirt. I’ll just uh… make sure they notice you when they come back?”

“Uh… yeah, thanks. I appreciate it.”

“No worries Little Guy. ‘Least I could do. Actually, speaking of appreciation, I’d really like to take my shoes off. Do you mind? I’m wearing my work ones and I usually take them off as soon as I get in the office or they kill my feet. I uh… was also sorta running behind, so I didn’t have time to find socks, fair warning.”

Still a little rattled by being ignored by the waiter, it took you a few moments to realize that Alessia was implying her feet might stink. A little put off but otherwise sure you wouldn’t even notice anyway (you were on top of the table, after all), you quickly waved her off. “Alessia, I already told you, you don’t have to worry about that kind of stuff around me. Just, you know, be comfortable and enjoy the date.”

You were rewarded by Alessia’s eyes lighting up in appreciation, a huge smile followed by a sigh of relief as you heard the rustling sounds of her no doubt kicking off her shoes. “You’re the best, Squirt!”

You smiled back at her, but only a few seconds later you’re smile faltered as the unmistakable smell of foot stench completely engulfed you. You could practically feel the cheesy and sweaty aroma cling to your body, easily the most pungent foot stench you’d ever been around… times at least 10. Luckily, Alessia was too busy enjoying her feet’s new freedom and wiggling her toes (spreading the foot funk even more aggressively) to notice, and the waiter came back with her drink and asked for her order.

“Oh, uh, yeah. I’ll have… the D1, a D4, aaaaand two D7’s from the dinner menu… oh, and a large order of mozzy sticks and two orders of extra hot wings.”

“Is that… all for you, Miss?” You caught the waiter’s sarcasm, but Alessia was too into double checking the menu to notice. She also missed the waiter apparently noticing her foot stink, their face visibly blanching as they fought not to get sick or say anything about it.

“Hmmm… yeah, ‘think that’s it for now, I’ll see if I want to order more or have room for a few deserts instead later. Oh, and my little buddy needs to—“

“Alright, I’ll put uh… ick… all of this in immediately!”

Alessia tried to get another word in, but the waiter was all but running from your table at this point. “Geez… sorry again, Squirt. They almost got sick all over the table… Guess my smell is pretty disgusting, huh? ‘Should have made sure they noticed you first instead of ordering half the menu… Sure you wanna continue dating a massive, smelly fat girl like me? Who knows, maybe I’ll eat so much I’ll get stuck in the booth, and you can just make a run for it too, wouldn’t that be a laugh…” If you listened to your nose, it wanted to run away just like the waiter, but witnessing Alessia’s self deprecation and seeing her crestfallen face (and knowing once again that you’d never break a promise, especially to Lillie), you shored up your resolve against the smell. And as for her calling herself fat… you couldn’t help looking her up and down again. Sure, she HAD ordered enough food for several people, and she wasn’t skinny, but you’d never have looked at her and described her as exactly fat either. And so, you felt like you knew what you wanted to say.

“They were a jerk, Alessia. It’s uh… it’s not even bad. And I already told you, just be comfortable and be yourself around me. I’m really enjoying this date, but I won’t be able to do that if you’re constantly worried about grossing me out. And… I don’t know if you know this, but… EVERYONE is massive to me. You could be 5 times as big and I’d still be only a few inches tall, enjoying a date with a fun girl. So… just have fun with me too, alright?”

Alessia’s eyes went wide, obviously taken off guard by your speech, and then…

Choices
1. Continue (Reserved by G-Writer)
2. …she wholeheartedly believes you. She no longer seems to have any reservations about her size OR her stench. Of course… that doesn’t make her smell any better…
3. …she says she believes you… but there’s a part of her that just can’t accept it. So she decides to test you by ‘accidentally’ subjecting you to her various smells, sure at some point you’ll reach your limit (unknowing that your promise/pride will keep you from doing so).
4. …before she can give you a response, her appetizers arrive, so she distracts herself with eating, showing you that she eats like a barbarian as she showers you in crumbs and half-chewed food bits.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276919-Mini-Blind-Date/cid/3276066-Dining-with-Alessia