*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The First Blind Date
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276919-Mini-Blind-Date/cid/3276055-The-First-Blind-Date
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2276919
You’re 4-in tall, and your ‘normal-size’ caretaker decides you need to start dating!
Chapter #1

The First Blind Date

    by: G-Writer
((Please see the story intro for backstory/world building! I’m trying to avoid too many ‘start up’ chapters. Reviews are also more than welcome! Hope you enjoy!))

You felt more than a bit awkward as Lillie carried you down the street, not only because this was one of only a few times you’d been out of the house since you’d been shrunk, or because you were about to be forced on a blind date (at least for you) more or less against your will, but because… well… Lillie’s hand was sweaty, and your clothes were getting more than a bit crumpled by her jostling you about as she went. You took solace in the fact that most people couldn’t even make out details like wrinkly clothes on a Mini, but if you were going to be forced on this (and potentially several) dates, you at least didn’t want to come off as a slob.

Of course, you knew complaining to Lillie was more or less useless, as she would just laugh off your misgivings as another attempt to get out of the blind date. You were glad that she cared enough about you to really make sure your needs were met, and a part of you even enjoyed the fact that she was going out of her way for you like this, but you couldn’t help but wish she had at least consulted you… or listened when you tried to turn her down. But now you were stuck, having promised that you’d do everything you could to enjoy your date(s) and ‘play nice’, knowing that if you didn’t she would definitely know… and also knowing that SHE knew that your particular brand of pride would never let you break a promise.

“I hope you’re excited, Little Ky-Guy (her ‘humorous’ nickname for you), I really think you’re going to love this girl. Don’t worry too much, and give it your best shot, just like you promised! And remember, whether it works out or not, I have more blind dates already set up!”

“Wait… what if it does work out? Wouldn’t that be cheating at that point?”

“Nah, it’s just dating for now! Either way, I let all of your dates know that you’re sort of a free agent in high demand, and none of them mind sharing as long as you give them the attention they deserve! Glad to see you’re thinking positive though!”

Oh wonderful. Now even if you DID find someone that was tolerable, you still had no escape from a seemingly never-ending barrage of dates… you’d just have to be really sure you liked someone before you decided they were worth dating again to keep from having repeat humiliations…

“Oh! And I know you can be a bit of a Debby Downer sometimes, so to keep you from being tempted to just tell me the date went bad, I’ll just be asking the girls if they want another date. Who knows? Maybe you’ll end up with a harem! Haha!”

You blanched at the very idea. These blind dates were looking less and less ideal. Best case scenario, you were stuck on a never-ending trail of bad blind dates. Worst case, even if you hated spending time with them, you might end up with a harem of girls who like you… and knowing Lillie she’d laugh off any complaints you might have… at least she was protective enough to not let anything really bad happen… probably… but that was little consolation in your current predicament.

Still giggling happily at how ‘good’ this would all be for you, Lillie eventually arrived at the area where your date would take place, setting you down on a surface before starting to walk away.

“Wait, you’re not going to stay until my date gets here?”

“Aaww, does my Little Ky-Guy miss me already? That’s so cute! Don’t worry, I’ll keep tabs on your location with the app, and you can definitely trust the girls I’ve picked! Or… well… at least I’ll save you if anything too bad happens! Good luck lover boy!”

You are somehow even more apprehensive about these dates as Lillie saunters off, leaving you to wait alone…

Choices:
1. You’re on the counter at a movie theater. You’ve been given literally no information about your date. Unbeknownst to you, your date is Silvia Monroe, a woman who has been described as a ‘nerdy robot trapped in a fetish model’s body’. She very much looks the part of a fetish model, having a very exaggerated hourglass figure (with E-cups, a 30 inch waist, and over 50 inch hips) and being over 6 feet tall, with more than shoulder length straight black hair that covers one of her ice blue eyes at all times. Unfortunately for Silvia, she… has absolutely no clue that she’s as physically attractive as she is. Worst off, she has absolutely zero sense of humor, and has a habit of taking all jokes or sarcasm seriously. Pick-up lines often confuse or straight up insult her, and she’s just as likely to take a sarcastic insult and somehow take it as a genuine compliment. This, along with her encyclopedic knowledge of almost all things considered ‘nerdy’, has led to a plethora of awkward situations, and to her all but giving up on any thoughts of romance. Of course, Lillie can be very persuasive, and has convinced her to give you a serious try. And since you have no idea about Silvia’s personality, and you are often fairly sarcastic… you may end up giving unintended ‘compliments’… a LOT.
2. You’re on a table at a diner, and you’ve been given only one clue about your date, and it doesn’t give you much confidence in a successful outcome at all… You’ve been made to swear (multiple times) to not noticeably react or make any negative comments about… her smell. Unknown to you, your date is Alessia Amato, a woman of Italian/African mixed decent, with long, wavy brown hair, and a skin complexion that came off as sun kissed regardless of how little she time she spent outside and an almost excessively exaggerated pear shape. Being not only tall at nearly 6 foot, Alessia is also very heavy-set, beating Lillie’s 250 pounds by at least a hundred (if not more), almost all of which is settled into an ass, hips, and thigh size that she has yet to ever see matched (leaving her only looking ever-so-slightly chubby when viewed from the waist up). After having more than a handful of horrible experiences having her heart broken by those she had a crush on, Alessia had more or less given up on romance… and since she enjoyed playing video games as often as possible when she wasn’t working her broom-closet office job, she didn’t see much positives on putting in more than a token effort for personal hygiene. In fact, unknown to you, she had decided that she would only be with someone who could just put up with her distinct take on hygiene (or lack thereof). Also with no notice to you, when Alessia had shown reservations about subjecting a Mini to someone as big as her, Lillie waylaid her concerns by convincing her that you were ‘obsessed with all things booty, at literally any size’. This should end well…
3. You’re on the brightly marked ‘Mini section’ at the end of a park bench, and you’ve only been given one clue on your date from Lillie… you’re not allowed to give ANY noticeable attention to this girl’s… chest. Apparently it’s a HUGE no-no, and Lillie has made you promise multiple times on this point. Little do you know, your date is Sally Hannigan, a woman with long, red, almost copper colored hair (usually left in a long braid down her back), almost excessively freckled with otherwise very light skin. Overall she is fairly toned, with just enough cushion in the hips and buttocks area to give her more of a volleyball/softball player body versus any kind of weight lifter. She has a dazzling smile and spring green eyes that are almost always bright. Unfortunately (at least in Sally’s view), she has trouble getting anyone to notice ANYTHING besides, well… her decidedly massive breasts. No matter what Sally does to lose weight from, confine, or otherwise distract from her chest, her breasts seem to fight her at every corner and refuse to be denied the attention they apparently feel they are due. As best as she can tell, Sally’s breasts are at least I-cups, but any time she gets a custom bra they seem hardwired to grow out of it no matter how she diets. If she gets a compression sports bra, they end up flopping out the bottoms as soon as she starts trying to move around. If she wears a huge baggy shirt to hide them, they end up sweating so much that the shirt gets clingy and becomes essentially see-through. Nowadays, Sally has more or less given up on trying to corral her massive mammaries, which leads to them overflowing or straight up spilling out of anything she wears. She hopes that with you being tiny and everything being massive to you, that you might be able to notice other parts of her too… although she’s not above ‘rewarding’ you with some personal time with her chest (which she now assumes literally everyone drools over, Mini or otherwise) if you impress her. Of course, unknown to you she’s so desperate that she’s willing to take ANYTHING you might notice about her besides her breasts as a compliment, so your attempts to avoid her breasts altogether might lead to awkward situations…
4. You’re on the counter at an arcade and as soon as Lillie steps out… she comes back? This gives you time to notice she’s actually a bit dressed up, with black leather pants she’s literally poured herself into (with a bit of bum cleavage showing in the back), and a bright yellow baby tee that leaves little to the imagination (especially as she’s apparently wearing no bra) and her tummy on full display. Her hair is dyed today to match her baby-tee, a bright yellow that could never be confused for natural blonde of any kind. She stood awkwardly before you, blushing for some reason… only to inform you that your first blind date… is with her! Apparently all of the inquiries about your relationship status had gotten to her after all, and she one-sidedly decided to give you both a shot. You could definitely have ended up with worse, but with someone as ‘comfortable’ as she was around you, how more awkward would your usual interactions with her be when you added actual romance into the mix?

You have the following choices:

1. Silvia and Sarcasm Don’t Mix

2. Dining with Alessia

3. Working Up a Sweat with Sally

4. Fraternizing with Your Caretaker

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276919-Mini-Blind-Date/cid/3276055-The-First-Blind-Date