*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Working Up a Sweat with Sally
  2. The First Blind Date
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276919-Mini-Blind-Date/cid/3276072-Working-Up-a-Sweat-with-Sally
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2276919
You’re 4-in tall, and your ‘normal-size’ caretaker decides you need to start dating!
This choice: Working Up a Sweat with Sally  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Working Up a Sweat with Sally

    by: G-Writer
You were more than a bit uncomfortable being left in such a vulnerable position. Sure, the Mini Sections of public works like this park bench WERE very brightly marked, and in general Minis were pretty safe nowadays, but you still didn’t want to even think what might happen if someone ignored or missed the warning signs. You also thought it might be worth bringing this moment up the next time Lillie insisted on bringing you with her to the bathroom to ‘keep you safe’, but quickly tossed this idea aside, knowing Lillie would probably just laugh you off anyway (or actually feel bad and become MORE protective). You were so wrapped up in your thoughts, you almost didn’t notice the woman approaching your bench… almost.

She was… fairly hard to miss. She was jogging at a fairly quick clip, sending the copper-red braid of her hair, easily long enough to reach down to her backside, flailing around behind her as she went. Her bright, spring green eyes sat above a fairylike nose and an equally bright smile, even though she was going fast enough to leave most people more than winded. She was in a running outfit that practically screamed her favorite color was periwinkle, being the same color from her sports bra to her short running shorts, even including her ankle socks and running shoes, which all complimented her generously freckled but otherwise light skin-tone. Of course, the color was a bit off because both her skin and her clothes were completely saturated in sweat, literally splashing off of her with every footfall. But to be honest, a lot of people wouldn’t have noticed a lot of these features, because… well… with the girl moving so quickly, and only wearing a sports bra up top, she was very nearly knocking herself out with breasts that were very easily I-cups, if not larger.

Seeming to give them absolutely no mind, the melons that were this girl’s chest swung and flopped around like each had a mind of their own, and if people weren’t left staring in admiration, they were probably wondering how the poor sports bra was keeping them in… until of course it didn’t. One of the humongous, freckle-spattered white orbs came flopping out of its own accord, showing off a decidedly cute, pink nipple that was apparently hard, but fairly small, especially compared to what it was attached to. Instead of being embarrassed, however, the woman almost nonchalantly shoved the boob back into her sports bra cup, not even breaking stride.

Second hand embarrassed to the extreme, and not wanting to get caught staring, you quickly faced eyes forward to look at a tree across the trail your bench was on and started counting leaves. As you got into the double digits while counting, you realized that there was, to your dread, a very good chance that the jogger was in fact your date… Luckily, you had stopped looking while the woman was much too far away to notice what a Mini like you had been looking at, if she had even noticed you at all. Unluckily, this left you with a good amount of time to wonder why someone would show up to a date sweaty from working out, and you were forced to listen to the woman make her way closer and closer to your current position. You lost track of how many leaves you had counted more than a few times, but kept your resolve to not look again, fully prepared to look away if she passed in front of you… only for her not to do so once she finally got to you. In fact, she instead sat down at your bench beside you without a word.

You knew this because you heard the slapping squish of her apparently very sweaty butt cheeks/thighs hitting the bench, and knew that her butt was very sweaty because… you were quite literally splashed upon with swampy ass sweat. Locking up in disgust as your skin crawled, especially as the very ripe smell of juicy bum that you had just been painted with registered with your nose, you couldn’t help but slowly look up at the woman next to you in disgust, only for any protests to die in your mouth. Why? Because you now had an upshot of more underboob than any woman had a right to have, the entire area dribbling with sweat as the woman nonchalantly tried to cool her chest down by lifting up and down by the bottom of her sports bra, causing a hard smack and a splash of sweat to go everywhere every time she let her breasts slap down on her smooth, flat, fully exposed tummy.

Luckily, the first spattering of boob sweat was enough to snap you out of your stupor, so when the woman immediately afterwords looked down at you, you were happily not staring at her chest. Unluckily, you WERE caught staring at the only other thing filling your view on this side of you… the woman’s butt that was currently doing it’s best to eat her running shorts. Of course, it was nowhere near as big as her chest, but if she didn’t have that it would easily be big enough to bring a softball or volleyball player’s usual body to mind, and especially to your tiny stature, it was humongous.

“Heeeeey~! Enjoying the view, Little Duuude~?”

You startled as a voice that somehow mixed the drawl of a surfer dude with the high pitched excitement of a valley girl broke your daze, looking up and barely being able to see the woman’s spring green eyes as they peeked down at you, forced as she was to literally use her arm to hold her breasts out of the way to get a good look at you. “Haha, don’t worryyy~, I don’t mind! It’s flattering actually! Moooost~ of the time guys don’t notice anything but my big honky mommy milkers, ya knooow~? Good to know Lillie hooked me up with more of an ass kinda guy! You are Ky, riiiight~ Little Dude? I’m Sally!”

You were so taken aback that you could only nod up at her, taking the tip of a finger of the sweaty hand she offered you to shake and doing just that (and trying to ignore the smelly liquid that immediately coated your hands). “Uh, y-yeah, I’m Ky, nice to meet you. Sorry for uh… for staring.”

“Nah, no worries Little Duuude~! Like I said, it’s kinda niiice~! I’m not gonna lie, I was kinda wondering why you didn’t notice me at all when I ran up, ya knooow~? ‘Was even tryyying~ to get you to notice at the end there, but you only had eyes for my booooty~! Hehe! Oh, and you must be, like, into sporty girls toooo~, yeah?”

You were horribly embarrassed at this point for being called out again, so her sudden inquiry threw you off even more. “Ummm… yeah? I guess so?”

“Ooooh~, groovy! I thought I went a little overboard when I got my butt sweat on you, but I got a liiittle~ confused when you didn’t even flinch or try to move away! Good to know you like your girls ripe and raunchy, I’m almost always sweaty for one reason or another, you’ll looove~ me! And win-win, I don’t have to be careful to not get my smelly sweat all over you! Oh, but like, I should be sure, you DO enjoy booooobs~ too, yeah Little Dude?”

You were… more than a bit disgruntled with her interpretation of events, especially because you could still smell the stench of her swamp ass wafting off of your clothes (and the even stronger source still right next to you). But once again, an out of the blue question, this time about boobs, kept you from objecting. Lillie had made you promise not to give any attention, but… although you HAD been more of an ass man before shrinking, you had found that if you had to choose, breasts were actually, if nothing else, a lot safer to be around (at least if your experiences with Lillie were anything to go by), and were a lot less prone to being gross. So you couldn’t straight up deny such a direct question. “I mean… y-yeah… I do.”

“Oh good~! I dunno what I woulda done if you were like, grossed out by them or something! Means you can still enjooooy~ from time to time! But good to know you’ll always want the rest of my big, sweaty body first, especially my swampy butt! Hehe! Come oooon~ Little Dude!”

You finally decided to put your foot down about her continued misunderstanding, but before you could, you were engulfed in Sally’s sweaty hand as she jumped up from the bench and began jogging again. There wasn’t much you could do, and any time you opened your mouth you nearly threw up (from motion and from being soaked from neck to toe in Sally’s sweat) and were silenced…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276919-Mini-Blind-Date/cid/3276072-Working-Up-a-Sweat-with-Sally