*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrinking
  2. Big and Small
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3306006-Shrinking
by BeeJay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2280555
Teenage girls find themselves either shrinking or growing.
This choice: Shrinking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrinking

    by: BeeJay
Staci Williams gets drenched in some mysterious goo. She seems alright for a while,... until she realizes that she's slowly shrinking.

Iris Boyd tries to get the family cat out of her mother's basement laboratory. Unfortunately, while she's down there, she's exposed to her mother's latest project: a shrink ray.

Danica Slater is asked to try some new products. The chemicals have a strange effect: they make her smaller with each passing day.

Every civilization has a legend of the "little people." On her 18th birthday, Riley Damon learns the truth about these tiny humans,... by becoming one.

You have the following choices:

1. Staci Williams

*Noteb*
2. Iris Boyd

3. Danica Slater

4. Riley Damon

5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BeeJay (UN: bartfargo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BeeJay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3306006-Shrinking