*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone else
  2. Shrinking
  3. Big and Small
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3358417-Someone-else
by BeeJay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2280555
Teenage girls find themselves either shrinking or growing.
This choice: Someone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Someone else

    by: shadow
Doll Sitter: Betty Crandall has just finished getting her degree in child development, but she signs up with the wrong employment agency when she finds herself shrunk to doll-size to be sold to a wealthy family as a new kind of nanny.

Tiny Tarzan: Heather Spencer has been abducted and shrunken to a foot tall for science experiments, but while transported to a laboratory, Heather escapes her captors in the middle of a jungle. Now, Heather must navigate the jungle at a diminutive size.

Shrunken Spy: Cindy Millard has agreed with her father. Cindy takes her father’s experimental shrink suit for test runs, and in exchange, her father allows her to use the suit at her job as a corporate spy.

Sneezing Shrink: Kelly Newcomb has contracted an unusual disease. Every time Kelly sneezes, she changes in size and could end up anywhere from her typical height to one inch tall. Can Kelly navigate high school with her ailment?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Doll Sitter

*Noteb*
2. Tiny Tarzan

3. Shrunken Spy

*Noteb*
4. Sneezing Shrink

5. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadow (UN: cartoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BeeJay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3358417-Someone-else